TPR at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2017!

Our favorite Halloween event in Orlando!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Re: TPR at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2017!

Postby cfc » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:56 am

robbalvey wrote:
Erik Johnson wrote:Oh dear, I was still working on last year's candy at TPR HQ...

The goal every year is to get enough candy so that you are just running out by the time the next MNSSHP rolls around! :Pr

I've done the party three times this year now so I think we will have accomplished that goal!

As the Klingons say . . .

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: TPR at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party 2017!

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:18 am

This event looks so fun, and as usual you did it right! Thanks for sharing.
Top Wood: 1. The Outlaw Run 2. The Phoenix 3. The El Toro 4. The Voyage 5. The Beast
Top Steel: 1. The Millennium Force 2. The Skyrush 3. The Magnum XL-200 4. The Diamondback 5. The Maverick
Top Parks: 1. The Disneyland 2. The Dollywood 3. The Silver Dollar City 4. The Knoebels 5. The Holiday World

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!