TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Robb & Elissa's Oktoberfest 2017 Trip!

"Ten... Nine... Time to crash!"

There is something about this line that makes absolutely no sense to be, but yet I LOVE it!!!

If they keep one element from the old Eurosat in the new re-vamped version, it should be this line. (Can't wait to see what they do with the ride!)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I'd love to see one of these launched infinity coasters stateside some day, no clue what the cost/capacity etc. of one of these is compared to a standard model eurofighter but I could see one of these being a huge hit for a ton of parks.

Oh yeah, this is a wondeful ride! Interestingly I thought this is quite as fun as the Mack triple-launcher Star Trek: Operation Enterprise. And it definitely is more fun than the Sky Rockets II (which, of course, have an even smaller footprint). The Gerstlauer Infinity trains with lap-bar only restraints are a big plus. I didn't really like the dispatch processing in the station though - maybe Slagharen will change this in the future.

Good news: Bobbejaanland will most probably get something similar (and even bigger) in 2019, e.g. see LINK REMOVED!

Edited by robbalvey

Good news: Bobbejaanland will most probably get something similar (and even bigger) in 2019, e.g. see LINK REMOVED!

What kind of a person tries to hi-jack my trip report thread by posting a link to another theme park site about a coaster and a park that's not even mentioned in this report??!?!

When people ask me "Robb, why do you get so frustrated with stupid people?"

This is why.

Edited by robbalvey