Photo TR: Kings Dominion/SFA 8/23/17-8/25/17

Final update posted
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I ask dumb questions.

Re: Photo TR: Kings Dominion/SFA 8/23/17-8/25/17

Postby djackson » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:22 pm

I've never really understood the clientele complaint about the park. The people here are the same as I've encountered at nearly every other park I've been to.
My Home park is Six Flags America
Coaster Count: 70 :cry:
Instagram:kvng_coasters
YouTube: Kvng Of Coasters

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:21 am

I've had two good visits and one bad visit to Six Flags America, which isn't a bad track record. Wild One was my favorite ride there, followed by Superman and Joker's Jinx, and I never had a "bad" ride on Roar.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby prozach626 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:49 pm

Nice honest report of the park. It looks worth visiting if I'm ever in the area, but not worth going out of my way for. Glad you made the best of it.

djackson wrote:I've never really understood the clientele complaint about the park. The people here are the same as I've encountered at nearly every other park I've been to.

djackson

You'll get it in 10-15 years or so. If you don't, then you're probably part of the crowd everyone is talking about.

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby bill_s » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:46 pm

I'm 57 and I'd say my experiences regarding the people at SFA have been above average. Maybe I just notice more the families there just to have a good time because of the reputation. Other guests, if anything, are more friendly. And then there was a visit 15-20 years ago on a weekday morning (I don't remember how that came to be) where the enthusiasm and volume of the kids on Mind Eraser was unlike anything I have ever seen before or since.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!