TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Rammallah Swing Accident

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I had to take a shower after reading a handful of those comments. Filthy horrible humans! Makin' America Great Again! Sorry Robb, ban me for a week, but I gotta get this off my chest. F UCK EVERY ONE OF THOSE A$$HOLES! I hope there is a special place in hell right next to Hitler and Trump waiting for each and every one of them.

Wow, the comments section of that post is worse than the video. It's no wonder why humanity is so horribly doomed and things are the way they are in this world.

Agreed. I read through the comments and realized "Yep, humanity is doomed."

I'm glad that it appears no one was seriously injured.

all it took was looking at 1 comment, and I stopped.

(just like I haven't been watching the news today. . . . and avoiding talking to my Jewish Dad, who voted for the folks that said NOTHING while this "new normal" was ramping up during the campaign. I really don't need to hear his justification for why he still doesn't regret his choices).

I wish folks weren't such a-holes, but as has been said. . this is unfortunately the new normal.

I agree with others...what a bunch of horrible, horrible people we have living in this world anymore. First I see all of the bulls%it going on in Charlottesville when I open my browser (which is likely going to be coming to a town near all of us soon, unfortunately) and then I see that comment section.

My first thought on seeing that swing design was "If the Sky Screamer rides were built more "solid" like that, I would likely be more apt to ride one." Until the mishap, of course. Eeeep.

Hope everyone is going to be okay and that they can get the park reopened and everything operating safely. Amusement parks are everywhere & they should always be safe havens for families and members of ALL AGES, GENDERS & NATIONALITIES to go to in order to relieve a little stress/tension and just to have some much-needed fun.

I've come to ignore comments on just about all social media unless I decide to troll of the ignorant bastards out of boredom. Other than messing with them from time to time there's really no reason to care because I know these are usually things these people won't say things like this in person. Just typical keyboard warriors.

The live leak comments section is not the place to go for insight or discussion, it is generally just a bunch anonymous of trolls trying to one up each other with more shocking and distasteful posts than the last. But live leak for what they lack in civilized community is a good place to find raw unedited video of events.

The live leak comments section is not the place to go for insight or discussion, it is generally just a bunch anonymous of trolls trying to one up each other with more shocking and distasteful posts than the last.

Right. But my point is these people live among us.