Robb & Elissa in the USA - 2017!

Page 20 - St. Louis City Museum!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Re: Robb & Elissa in the USA - 2017!

Postby bert425 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:52 am

^ I have NO idea what language this is you all are speaking.

LOL. . I'm old.

(seriously, it took me a good 20 minutes to realize Elissa and coasterbill were talking about Pokemon Go).
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Location: Ypsilanti, MI (four hours closer to CP than my old home)

Postby cparkes92 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:10 am

Going back to KI on Sunday (weather permitting)! I'm glad you had fun there.
Top 10 steel: Millennium Force, Maverick, Incredible Hulk, Banshee, Diamondback, Raptor, Top Thrill Dragster, Valravn, GateKeeper, Kraken
Top 10 wood: Mystic Timbers, Shivering Timbers, Beast, Racer (KI), Viper, American Eagle, Woodstock Express, Mean Streak (RIP), Wolverine Wildcat, Blue Streak (CP)

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:16 am

Love the footage of the coasters! What a great day to film. Glad you guys had a great time at the park!
Chi life, live music, coasters, and traveling the world.
Snaps: photoboothezizi

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby boyerracing69 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:02 am

Watched your Snapchat this morning and saw that you guys are at my home park, Worlds of Fun! Can't wait to read your review about the park, within the next couple of days.

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby vuurvogel » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:39 pm

Great report, great photo's. A lot of fun is had in those pictures and the weather is so much better then here.

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:58 pm

bert425 wrote:^ I have NO idea what language this is you all are speaking.

LOL. . I'm old.

(seriously, it took me a good 20 minutes to realize Elissa and coasterbill were talking about Pokemon Go).

And I basically waited for somebody else (Thanks Bert!) to explain. :) I'm older.
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:08 am

Finally getting caught up on this report. Looks like you all have had a lot of fun so far. Mystic Timbers looks really great, and I agree that Cedar Fair's recent additions to Kings Island have really done a lot for it. Can't wait to see the Missouri parks!
Top Wood: 1. The Outlaw Run 2. The Phoenix 3. The El Toro 4. The Voyage 5. The Beast
Top Steel: 1. The Millennium Force 2. The Skyrush 3. The Magnum XL-200 4. The Diamondback 5. The Maverick
Top Parks: 1. The Disneyland 2. The Dollywood 3. The Silver Dollar City 4. The Knoebels 5. The Holiday World

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Our next stop was Holiday World! We also did a split night/next day here at this park which helped get some night rides in, do some filming in the early morning on some coasters and at the water park, but then head out so we didn't have a long open to close day. It was a very nice relaxing visit to the park! We actually spent more time in the water park this time around and if there is one thing I have to say as a ProTip for this water park (and really all water parks) is GET THE CABANA!!! I seriously do not think I can do a water park visit without doing one anymore. It's just so nice to have a place to relax, put your stuff, and have food brought to you all in a nice little private area. It's the only way to fly! :P

Anyway, here's some photos & video...

TPR has just arrived at Holiday World! Time for some Raven Voyage Legend Thunderbird fun!!!

Time for a front seat ride on The Voyage!

Obligatory Santa photo!

Sun has set and night rides on Voyage will be had soon!

Night ride on Legend...

Still my personal favorite coaster at Holiday World!

The holidays of Holiday World! Halloween is my personal favorite!

Like most TPR trips to Holiday World half the group ended their night on Voyage, half on Raven!

Had a great evening! We will be back tomorrow morning!

Good morning Holiday World! We are ready for day two!

We have arrived at Thunderbird! Time for some ERT and filming on the world's only launched B&M Wing Rider.

Time to ride Thunderbird!

We would appear to be having a VERY good time on Thunderbird!

The Thunderbird crew wanted us to share some coaster "nerd" shots of the control panel!

The launch on Thunderbird is awesome!

Just a few more awesome ridercam photos from our Thunderbird shoot!

Taking some early rides on Mammoth at Holiday World because the water rides are just as awesome as the roller coasters!!!

While we are here... might as well take a few rides on Holiday World's other awesome water ride Wildebeest!

We love Mammoth & Wildebeest! Some of the world's best water rides!

Renting a cabana... the correct way to do a water park!

Remember... you are not "shooting" the turkeys you are "calling" the turkeys!

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGALHVtU0AAdtQd.jpg[/img
Still the best themed "Tilt-a-Whirl" ever!

I'm sensing a trend here...

What? Didn't you know the pilgrims traveled by roller coaster?

An empty Raven station to get as many re-rides as you want is a beautiful sight!

It's been a great water park day so far here!

I love how well even simple flat rides are themed to fit the lands they are located in!

As a personal tradition, I always take the last ride of my at Holiday World visit on Raven and that's exactly what I did... TWICE!

Had another wonderful visit to Holiday World! Thank you again for all the great hospitality!

Now please POST YOUR COMMETS! After all, we took the time to write the report, thru very least you can do is say something about it! =)
Last edited by robbalvey on Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:15 pm.

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Postby CoasterAuditor » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:53 pm

Great photos!! Holiday World is a major "bucket list" park for me it seems like such a nice relaxing park like Dollywood. Really need to make it out there in the next few years. Hopefully part of a Kings Island, Kentucky Kingdom, and Holiday World combo trip!
Roller Coasters provide a great escape from the depressing reality that is adulthood.
Top Coasters 1. El Toro 2. Intimidator 305 3. New Texas Giant 4. Millennium Force 5. Nitro
Top Parks 1. BGW 2. DW 3. CP 4. IOA 5. USF

"There's happiness......then there's El Toros Rolling Thunder Hill"

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Great report! Holiday World really is one of the best parks anywhere, and the absolute best waterpark I've ever been to. Glad you had a good time.
Top Wood: 1. The Outlaw Run 2. The Phoenix 3. The El Toro 4. The Voyage 5. The Beast
Top Steel: 1. The Millennium Force 2. The Skyrush 3. The Magnum XL-200 4. The Diamondback 5. The Maverick
Top Parks: 1. The Disneyland 2. The Dollywood 3. The Silver Dollar City 4. The Knoebels 5. The Holiday World

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!