TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Dixie Landin' / Blue Bayou appears to sell Xtreme?

While it may not seem much, this is a pretty obscure park with no major roller coasters but for a boomerang, Xtreme roller coaster, and a Galaxi, with a John Deere roller coaster for kids. It's still Louisiana's only 'major' theme park, so it's good enough I guess?

Anyways, I was surfing through the web at old rides cause I have no life on a Saturday, and I ran across what looked like the Xtreme roller coaster at Dixie Landin' (home park), I investigated, looking at the photos and I can confirm that they are trying to sell off their Xtreme roller coaster. The listing comes from this year being available at September 2017, park's closure this season. I know a few years back a lady got killed on it (I was at the park that exact day), but that can't be why their trying to sell it at this point? If they were it would of been done at the end of that season.

(Credit to Astroworldfan1's photo on the site as I don't have a photo on my new phone of the ride)

when I compared Astroworldfan1's photo to the ride, I noticed heavily, similarities.

(Credit to Italintl ride brokers)

Notice the trashcan placement is exact, as well as the same trees, railings for the ride, and off screen is Dixie Landin's Frisbee ride. Notice though they didn't directly rip off Astroworldfan1's photo as it would of had the same banners and the angle would of been slightly different, but it still similar angle. Infact in this photo that is the John Deere roller coaster ride.

(Credit to Italintl ride brokers)

The building I circled, that's the kiddie ride house at the park, another indication that it is Dixie Landin's roller coaster.

If I'm wrong, then I must be a crazy fool who doesn't know theres a park similar to my home park, but nevertheless, I'm still believing that is Dixie Landins ride.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic