Lotte World Adding 3 New Attractions For....2016!

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Lotte World Adding 3 New Attractions For....2016!

Postby Tim2009 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:33 am

Lotte World issued an apology about Fly Venture incident.

www.lotteworld.com/notice/view.asp?cmsCd=CM0051&ntNo=431

Lotte World stated that they will close Fly Venture until further notice.
It's top priority of theme parks to work hard to disembark riders first when something goes wrong in the ride.
I think Lotte World was criticized by failing to disembark riders first and failing to comfort panicked riders.
In addition, Bumper Car in Magic Island will be closed until Nov. 7.

One final Reminder is VR attraction, Zombie Walk and Zombie Attack became permanent attraction in Third Floor.
It's free (no additional charge), but you have to make reservation if want to use it.
My favorite is Zombie Attack.

www.lotteworld.com/app/attrctn/view.asp?cmsCd=CM0012&ntNo=55&pUseYn=Y&pPstnCd=&pCategCd=&pVisitDt=2017-08-18&pSrc=&pSrcTemp=

Zombie Walk VR: There has been deadly accident in the secret lab, and you are only survivor in there.
Good thing is you have a flashlight.
Find the Key Card, and ride an elevator, then open the door and escape.
Hurry up, Zombies are coming to get you!!

www.lotteworld.com/app/attrctn/view.asp?cmsCd=CM0012&ntNo=54&pUseYn=Y&pPstnCd=&pCategCd=&pVisitDt=2017-08-18&pSrc=&pSrcTemp=

Zombie Attack VR: It's based on previous Horror Halloween season in Lotte World.
Oh no, Looks like Director H is back with his zombies to rule Magic Island and he is causing massive chaos and panic in Lotte World Magic Island.
You are dispatched to Lotte World Magic Island to stop Director H and his zombies.
Armed with duel pistol, Shotgun and Machine Gun, you have to take out zombies and defeat Director H and save Magic Island before it's too late. (My tip: Use machine gun for zombies, and use shotgun for Director H.)
Hurry up. If you fail, whole Lotte World Adventure and Seoul City will be overrun by zombies!!

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby Garet » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:22 am

The flying theater will remain closed throughout September as well.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Tim2009 » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:08 am

m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=055&aid=0000565161

Lotte World got criticized by the public again, this time due to zombie figure they displayed in the park.
According to the news, this zombie figure showed like woman trapped in the box like a meat.
In addition, another zombie figure is like a baby coming out from the pregnant woman.
Public stated that they are concerned about kids visiting the park, and it's awful and disgusting.
Lotte World cleared that figures off the park due to following complaints.

Postby Garet » Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:03 am

Flying Theater remains closed through October as well.

Postby Garet » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:12 am

And November as well. This is an extremely long closure for an e stop gone wrong.

Postby Garet » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:28 am

Looks like the ride will finally reopen on December 6th.

Postby Garet » Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:48 am

Ehh spoke too soon, the attractions suspended list added it for another week until the 13th, although it could be added again later.

VR has returned again to French Revolution with a new movie opening December 9th. Gyro Drop's been closed for a while, there was supposed to be a new VR film to replace the last one there over Halloween which never came about but I'm assuming this current downtime is to accommodate and set up the new VR.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby BlahBlahson » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:27 am

I had a question if anyone knows a better answer...Lotte World attended IAAPA this year and I didn't get a chance to try their booth. From what I saw it was a series of VR experiences, are they using the park as a testing ground for all of these in-house developments and then marketing those experiences to other parks?
Remember: Get out there and RIDE!

Postby Garet » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:39 am

BlahBlahson wrote:I had a question if anyone knows a better answer...Lotte World attended IAAPA this year and I didn't get a chance to try their booth. From what I saw it was a series of VR experiences, are they using the park as a testing ground for all of these in-house developments and then marketing those experiences to other parks?

Lotte World has a VR section now where you can buy tickets and try different sections which are basically the same thing with different ideas, strap on a VR headset and do something with motion controls. Some pictures of the area here: http://szsup.tistory.com/728?category=323243

Everland also has a ton of different VR stuff in their park now as well but theirs is more about different ways of riding with VR e.g. robot arm VR, a gyroscope style VR, static VR, VR on motion seats etc. but there's is all from Samsung who owns Everland.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!