Switch to full style
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Post a reply

Re: OWA Foley Alabama Amusement/Theme Park!

Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:09 pm

^I can't wait to see the video(s).

Re: OWA Foley Alabama Amusement/Theme Park!

Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:07 pm

bgtlover wrote:^I can't wait to see the video(s).


Most definitely! =) I'm doing a trip report as well!

Re: OWA Foley Alabama Amusement/Theme Park!

Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:15 pm

OMG! TODAY WAS GREAT! TRIP REPORT COMING SOON!

Re: OWA Foley Alabama Amusement/Theme Park!

Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:14 am

2 Things:

- How was their Halloween Event?
- Did you see any in-park-construction for a future new ride?

Re: OWA Foley Alabama Amusement/Theme Park!

Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:16 pm

Rollercoaster Rider wrote:2 Things:

- How was their Halloween Event?
- Did you see any in-park-construction for a future new ride?

Hola! I just posted my trip report on the forum if you want to take a look. And I didn't get a chance to do the Halloween event. Also, there's much room for expansion, but no construction as of now.
Last edited by ThemeParkJunkie51290 on Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:05 am.

Re: OWA Foley Alabama Amusement/Theme Park!

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:12 am

Rollercoaster Rider wrote:2 Things:

- How was their Halloween Event?
- Did you see any in-park-construction for a future new ride?

We are getting a future ride, trust me. I work there now. I'll keep updates on what's coming for sure.

Re: OWA Foley Alabama Amusement/Theme Park!

Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:21 am

flagrockerthegreat wrote:We are getting a future ride, trust me. I work there now. I'll keep updates on what's coming for sure.

Not if you intend on keeping your job, you won't.

Please be careful that you are not violating any agreements you may have signed by sharing information, and remember that taking any "insider" photos / video from inside the park without permission isn't allowed on Theme Park Review.

Re: OWA Foley Alabama Amusement/Theme Park!

Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:08 am

I work part time, sometimes they get posted on the Facebook page for the actual park annoucements. I always check there first.

Re: OWA Foley Alabama Amusement/Theme Park!

Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:13 pm

A.J. wrote:
flagrockerthegreat wrote:We are getting a future ride, trust me. I work there now. I'll keep updates on what's coming for sure.

Not if you intend on keeping your job, you won't.

Please be careful that you are not violating any agreements you may have signed by sharing information, and remember that taking any "insider" photos / video from inside the park without permission isn't allowed on Theme Park Review.


An employee told EB from CoasterRadio that they have an announcement coming soon regarding a new ride.


My hope/wish would be something indoors cause it seems to rain alot there.

Re: OWA Foley Alabama Amusement/Theme Park!

Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:19 am

It does rain a lot here, but not often to where the park has to close. Whenever it rains bad we start closing. Also i'll let you know when we announce our new ride, it will be a good edition for families.
Post a reply