Legendia Announces New Vekoma looper.

Excellent looking Vekoma looping coaster for Poland
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Legendia Announces New Vekoma looper.

Postby JordyC » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:16 pm

KingRCT3 wrote:In hindsight, I have nothing negative to say about Lech.

:nina: :nina:

Thanks for the review! It is awesome to hear that the ride is indeed as good as it looks. I can't wait to try it out myself!

chickenbowl wrote:Now to get to Poland next year when that Intamin opens :airtimer:

Exactly, I'll be waiting untill next year to go to Poland to visit both Legendia and Energylandia. :airtime: :airtimer:
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Shambhala - PortAventura 4. Taron - Phantasialand 5. Helix - Liseberg 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Lech Coaster - Legendia 8. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 9. Goliath - Walibi Holland 10. Silver Star - Europa-Park

Coasters: 232 || Parks: 44

Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach || Thorpe Park

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby viking86 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 1:38 pm

^I think there are quite a few of us with that plan! ;)

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby KingRCT3 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 2:45 pm

I wish to see more Lech Coasters around the world for sure, but with custom layouts! Or we will get tired of it relatively quickly, and that'd be a bummer.

Anyway, for those coming to Poland next year, Legendia will also open a new ride called Bazyliszek. Most likely a dark-ride, hmmmm.

They will also do a make-over of the area around the Soquet looper. From what I understand, they like to keep their old attractions but revamp them. It's great to keep a Rainbow Huss, an Enterprise or that Flying Planes antiquity... although I'm not sure it's cool to keep that double-loop coaster. The two days I went, it was closed in the morning for "technical difficulties". They'd better get rid of it.

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Sun May 20, 2018 8:03 pm

It appears Bazyliszek is a trackless, custom made shooting dark ride. An interesting investment for a small park.
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!