Europe 2016 - Robb & Elissa Traveling Around Riding Stuff

P. 32- Final Report! Cruise, Greece, Rome & Two Italy Parks!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Site Admin

Re: Europe 2016 - Robb & Elissa Traveling Around Riding Stuf

Postby robbalvey » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Rollercoaster Rider wrote:What are the others in the Top 5 parks?

I didn't say top 5. But my top three resorts in the world would be (Not really in this order):
Tokyo Disney
Walt Disney World
Europa Park

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby thrillerman1 » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:38 pm

Love these updates, Robb. Thank you and Elissa for taking me to Europa Park way back in '08...so FUN and now the Euro Mir theme song will once AGAIN be stuck on repeat in my head for weeks. Can't wait to return there one day hopefully.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby belgijan » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:29 am

Hey Robb, great trip reports! Are you also heading to Phantasialand this evening for the opening of Taron and Raik? I know it's a 4 hour drive but it'd be totally cool to meet you there :)

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:48 am

^ No. We were there a few days ago.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Garet » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:57 am

robbalvey wrote:
1. No "Virtual Queue" option. I get that Europa Park prides themselves on capacity and their queues are some of the fastest I've ever stood in with some of the best operations, but having said that, just about everyone in our group would have been willing to spend 50EUR each to not have to wait 35 minutes for Blue Fire or Silver Star every time they wanted to ride. And the reality is they probably would be out spending money on some of the amazing food while they wait!

I think here and Phantasialand are 2 of the highest parks on my bucket-list to go do even maybe edging out a Florida trip by a margin. For us, now our son was just born, it probably would be once in a lifetime for Florida (as in 10 year saving plan) and the downside of being a teacher in Asia is the only time off falls in the avoid like the plague weeks for theme parks (1 week end of July and another Christmas & New year week). Plus, airplane tickets go sky-high since nearly the whole country has that time for vacation and on our budget it would be a v cheap hotel so fast pass + might work against us. That's not a dig at Disney since that's our own personal situation but what I mean is if Europa Park ever installed this it would leap over all the other parks on my list by a considerably huge margin as the place to save for.

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby GeorgeT » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:33 am

There`s something I would like to ask: Did your last stay at Europa change anything about yout opinion of the park and the hotels? Some people here in Germany think that the park is not developing in a good way. I don`t share that opinion...I think it`s better than ever. What do you think ? I would also be interested in Elissa`s opinion as I remember you both ranking Europa Park pretty high after your last stay in 2012 !

Greeds...GeorgeT
Last edited by robbalvey on Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:44 am.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:42 am

^ Did you read any of our reports? ;)

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby GeorgeT » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:49 am

Robb...all of them. I was just interested if you think it got even better or if you also see negative changes. I know that you like the park VERY much ;)

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:54 am

It really says something about a park when you have to sit and really think about how it can improve from an already sterling status. The park looks fantastic and clearly there's a ton to do there over 3 days!
Chi life, live music, coasters, and traveling the world.
Snaps: photoboothezizi

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:36 am

GeorgeT wrote:Robb...all of them. I was just interested if you think it got even better or if you also see negative changes. I know that you like the park VERY much ;)

I saw no negative changes in the park at all.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!