Europe 2016 - Robb & Elissa Traveling Around Riding Stuff

P. 32- Final Report! Cruise, Greece, Rome & Two Italy Parks!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Re: Europe 2016 - Robb & Elissa Traveling Around Riding Stuf

Postby Satans Hockey » Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:05 pm

I mean like the souviner ones you can buy

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby GCI Wooden » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:30 pm

Satans Hockey wrote:I mean like the souviner ones you can buy

Yeah, BDG just made a GIF of where in the ride the On-Ride photo is taken. You can see the camera flash.
“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ~Harlan Ellison

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Satans Hockey » Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:35 pm

GCI Wooden wrote:
Satans Hockey wrote:I mean like the souviner ones you can buy

Yeah, BDG just made a GIF of where in the ride the On-Ride photo is taken. You can see the camera flash.

Oh thanks! Totally missed that wasn't playing right on my phone, my bad. Can't wait to eventually get over there and get one!

Harry Potter is a sick donkey.

Postby TM3988 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:57 am

Those photos are gorgeous!! Thank you so so much for sharing your trip with us. Looks awesome!

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Absolutely fantastic TR! I have loved every photo. It looks like you all had a great time. :lover:

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby cookiex » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:08 pm

I'm very late on this but your TR on Heide-Park hit the nail on the head by calling it the "Thorpe Park of Germany". I never thought they wouldn't bother at all with the Q-bot system and the single rider lines though, it was much less crowded than this when I went in April and they had both lines open (although they handled it very sloppily by for example not opening the Q-bot lines until after noon).

Love the TR on Kolmården though. Makes me all the more excited for Wildfire! :airtime:
| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 88

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Derpologist » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:14 pm

I am drooling uncontrollably at all the wonderful Wildfire shots. Hopefully a Sweden trip is in my future.

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:49 am

This whole trip was excellent--and Wildfire was the perfect way to finish it. There's airtime galore, and the last corkscrew is particularly crazy!

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby snorkymn » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:15 am

Garet wrote:I know this whole Europe trip has probably made you super tired of people asking you to compare coasters but I've got to ask after you said one of the best in your review video... is this now your favorite RMC or is it still to close to call compared to Outlaw Run, Medusa etc?

Those wondering if Wildfire was really "that good".. The answer is YES. It was my favorite coaster on the trip. I rode Balder the next day and to me it couldn't compare to Wildfire, and many have Balder as their favorite of any kind of woodie. (Yes, I know they are different types, but still) That part where Robb says in the video something like "how is this legal" is my favorite part of the coaster... You seem to hang upside down for several seconds, while I'm sure it's probably about 1.5-2 seconds.. It's just a super reride-able blast and definitely worth a trip if you're in the area.
Image[/url]

Open Up Happiness

Postby jedimaster1227 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:51 am

Kolmarden looks like such a fun park and Wildfire looks incredible!

And this... This is amazing! I've never seen animals in any American parks/zoos eating real animal flesh like this in such a natural form--it would always be processed meat or they would be fed backstage. Just awesome to see the cultural differences when it comes to visibility to certain things in these parks versus the US ones. Thanks for sharing!
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!