Coasterbill's Alcohol, Coaster and Culture Trip Reports Land

Como Town and Como Zoo
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Re: Coasterbill's Florida Adventure

Postby boldikus » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:01 am

Finally! Great report and photos, Bill!

:nina: :nina: :nina:

I poke manatees in the butt.

Postby Jcoaster » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:11 am

Always need to reach the margarita threshold for any flight, anywhere.
Lightening Rod/Skyrush/El Toro/I305/Superman: The Ride/ Twisted Timbers/Storm Chaser/ Apollo's Chariot/Phoenix/Boulder Dash

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby Password121 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:24 am

I haven't slept since the last update just anticipating this one and it didn't disappoint. Great photos!
2017 Millennium Force Ride Host
2018 Millennium Force Team Leader

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:29 am

wait. . sky tower was running?

(it seemed to be in the 2nd to last pic). .you lucky, lucky dogs.. .

and all those pics of Shamu, but not one riding them (the photo op in front of the stadium) ??

how did you miss that?
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby coasterbill » Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:34 am

It was which we've never seen before, but sadly we didn't have time to ride it. When we go to parks Brit usually goes along with whatever I want to do, so at Sea World aside from my request of 1 ride on Kraken, Manta and Atlantis I just do whatever she wants to do. It was between Sky Tower and looking at the Sea Turtles so she obviously picked the Sea Turtles. If it's between an animal and anything not involving an animal she'll pick the animal 100% of the time. :lol:

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby GCI Wooden » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:08 am

Bill, you need to post more trip reports! Somehow I didn't see this when it was first posted, but I just read through this thread and it's fantastic. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming trip reports.

I've never really payed much attention to Montu, but over the past few days I've just been watching videos of that thing over and over because I can't believe that B&M did that. I know there's only so much you can pull out of a POV, but holy crap that batwing looks insane.
“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ~Harlan Ellison

Postby coasterbill » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:35 am

Montu's pretzel in the back row is flat out ridiculous. I absolutely love that ride.

Postby RAWKIN_coaster38 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:35 am

TPR ALWAYS needs more orca photos! Thank you! :D I've been a huge fan of orcas since I was two and visited Marine World (now SFDK). So I was an orca fan longggg before I was ever a coaster fan! I still feel like a five-year-old when I go to Seaworld and get to see the orcas. I could definitely spend 2 hours at Shamu Stadium :)

Sadly, I'll probably never realize my dream of getting to pet an orca, but I loveeee petting the dolphins and it's awesome that you guys got to do that! When I visited SWSD last year, I waited at the dolphin encounter for a long time before I was finally rewarded. I never got to stick around it in Orlando, but at SWSD they had special sessions with the trainers and they had mercy on us hungry dolphin lovers and brought the dolphin around for us to pet a few times. Coasters + orcas (or dolphins at least) = best day ever!
“If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?”

Postby Philrad71 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:28 am

Love me some Sea World, but am really looking forward to this...

Clearly this thread is evidence of my laziness but I'm backed up on reports I have to do (Including La Ronde because I really, really need to sh*t on La Ronde and the "Jersey-Shore-Credit-Whore-Tour-2016-Ft.-Boldikus,-Alcohol-and-The-World's-Greatest-Log-Flume-Watch-The-F**King-Tram-Car-Please-You-Drunk-A**hole Trip Report ®)"

I say stick with the Jersey Shore Credit Whore+++ title and as far as La Ronde, I think the "I really, really need to sh*t on La Ronde" is the perfect title for that report! :lol:

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:31 pm

You're a sterling member of this site and a great man, Coasterbill. Love the reports!
Chi-livin. @adultswim @cartoonnetwork | World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd.
Snaps: photoboothezizi

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!