Coasterbill's Alcohol, Coaster and Culture Trip Reports Land

Como Town and Como Zoo
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Re: Coasterbill's Florida Adventure

Postby DirkFunk » Tue May 24, 2016 7:27 pm

Fun Spot is the best. Yeah, the rides are pricey compared to like a standard amusement park elsewhere in the country, but in Orlando, that's a bargain. Plus 2.50 drafts during happy hour and attendants that seemed oblivious or apathetic to my preposterously aggressive driving style on the go karts. Did I say Fun Spot was the best? It is the best. I would probably just go there and Sea World if I was an Orlando local and be totally OK with life.

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby DefeatistNation » Tue May 24, 2016 7:31 pm

I just wanted to say that I'm glad I am not the only one that thinks banshee is weak.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Tue May 24, 2016 7:34 pm

DirkFunk wrote:Fun Spot is the best. Yeah, the rides are pricey compared to like a standard amusement park elsewhere in the country, but in Orlando, that's a bargain. Plus 2.50 drafts during happy hour and attendants that seemed oblivious or apathetic to my preposterously aggressive driving style on the go karts. Did I say Fun Spot was the best? It is the best. I would probably just go there and Sea World if I was an Orlando local and be totally OK with life.

:lol: I wish we had time for the Go Karts, they really are top notch (at both locations actually). We saw some pretty horrific crashes on there and (as you described) the ride ops couldn't even begin to care. It was great.

If the donkey is rockin, don't come knockin!

Postby djcoastermark » Tue May 24, 2016 8:34 pm

Yep, I agree, Their Paratrooper is the most messed up fun one I've ever been on. It is a (scary) blast. Good to see your shot of White Lightning with its new lights. I was driving west on I-4 at night and it looks really cool. The whole length has those cool lights and really draws your attention.

Postby coasterbill » Wed May 25, 2016 5:20 am

I wish I had a better picture of it, but like I said I never planned on making a trip report. They really are spectacular though. I was really impressed.

Jizzy jizz jizz jizz jizz

Postby PKI Jizzman » Wed May 25, 2016 5:57 am

How did I miss this report? Grest photos and cheers for the stories that go along with them. Orlando looks like a fantastic time, although I keep struggling between planning a trip there vs the North East for all the fun up there.

After riding Afterburn, I'm dying to get on Montu. Zero g's are probably my favorite element and Banshee's does not compare to Raptor, Batman, Afterburn, or other older B&Ms..but it was nice to have at a home park for a year! Bleh and those vest restraints. I like some space between my legs and the OTSR on B&Ms! It's amazing to think that they actually used to throw you around.
Chi-livin. @adultswim @cartoonnetwork | World traveler, concert attendee, salsa connoisseur, comic reader, and theme park nerd.
Snaps: photoboothezizi

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Wed May 25, 2016 6:42 am

Me reading this epic trip report.
antoniotrip.gif

Postby bert425 » Wed May 25, 2016 8:31 am

getting me excited for our trip in 6 weeks!

we're doing the exact same parks/stops. . but staying in Tampa (and adding in the Weeki Wachee mermaids!). . . we love crappy roadside stuff too.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Postby bigcwd2000 » Wed May 25, 2016 9:27 am

Great trip report. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I, too, love Cheetah Hunt.

Postby viking86 » Wed May 25, 2016 12:24 pm

Great report so far! Your review of the coasters at BGT are pretty much spot on with my opinion about the rides. Kumba is just perfection, easily one of B&M's finest rides. Cheetah Hunt it's just so much fun, I could ride it all day long. The part over the water is my favorite part also. And as for Montu, I swear that batwing element in the backseat is trying to rip your face off!

coasterbill wrote:We also just enjoy supporting SeaWorld because it annoys our idiot Blackfish-watching friends.

:nina:

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!