TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Virtual reality in Europe park

I'm actually proud that I've already been able to experience the VR ride on Alpenexpress...

There is however a problem, yes, and that is the capacity from attractions with virtual reality because where once was never a queue for AlpenExpress is now an annoying queue for the regular visitors... and yes ... front seat is reserved.

The movie is loosely based on the 4D show 'secret schloss Baltazhar' and begins in a cave where the dragon brings you out and ends just before the castle before Europa park.

I had no idea that I actually take a ride on the Alpenexpress and my 2nd time I noticed myself that I also had feet in this virtual world.

But an intense moment was that you might think you've made an inversion and I think this was the moment you make an acceleration in the cave (Welt der diamanten).

The music is so loud but not anything disturbing and I could not hear my fellow passengers...just me, another 360° world and one hell of a ride.

[youtu_be]

[/youtu_be]

This invention is fantastic, a prime example where technology Mack Media can be proud of. For me, this may be on any coaster, it's always been different experiences in spite to be the same coaster I did 100's of times.

I would very much like to pay extra for this experience...now it was free for all season pass holders and hotel guests.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days