TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A note about Facebook and the TPR Page

About 6 months ago, Facebook introduced a new algorithm that basically totally screws over small businesses like us. Basically, if you're not willing to sink a ton of money into the updates you post to your Facebook business page, those posts get throttled off of people's news feeds and there are varying degrees of this based on what you post.

I don't even mind the fact that there are all the sponsored ads. That's not what I'm annoyed with. I get that Facebook needs to make money as they are a business, too. I don't mind seeing them as long as I get to see all the stuff I told Facebook I "like" also! Personally, I'd rather Facebook be a pay service if it meant that someone else wasn't choosing for me what I get to see! I mean, I see sponsored stuff on Twitter too, but I still get to see everything from the people I follow.

To make sure you see everything from TPR on your Facebook news feed! Go to the "Liked" pull down menu above and select "See First!" That way you'll make sure all of our content appears on your News Feed! Thank you! smile emoticon

Note: Depending how you have FB set up, this option might be under "Following."

facebook_seefirst.thumb.jpg.57b316264248ffb41d57bee433953591.jpg

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images