The ghetto carnival photo trip report.

A trip to the local fair.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Re: The ghetto carnival photo trip report.

Postby DirkFunk » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:08 pm

Also, yes, I feel a degree of shame for knowing this. But then I can share that info to you and you can make informed decisions or something. It works.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby thrillrider » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:43 pm

I could be wrong, but the track layout seems different. Look at the last little bunny hop before the turn into the station.
n7p9k67av3q7c39q0001mq.jpg
Opa
thumb_coastermania_and_carnival_2015_245.jpg
Wade shows.
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Postby DirkFunk » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:06 pm

The top picture has everything from the top of the bunny hop on obscured, but shows how the track curves leading up to it. The bottom picture shows it from a straight on angle, and you can see how the layout has a little kink there.

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby DanTheBooker » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:44 pm

Wade Shows is one of the premier shows in the country. I believe most of your captions were either lies or strong exaggerations. I hate how many theme park enthusiasts feel that traveling carnivals are so inferior to parks. They are completely seperate concepts. You should have given your wristbands to somebody who would have enjoyed them instead of going yourself and nit picking.
I'm a "High Roller" at the "Excalibur". That's why they let me do the "Wild Thing" like a "Renegade". It beats using a "Corkscrew" to "Steel Venom" from a "Mad Mouse"

Postby thrillrider » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:21 am

Nitpicking?

Unless you were there and seen what we did, please don't assume that we are making things up.
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby Ape » Fri Jun 12, 2015 5:03 am

That fair looks better than most of the ones they do around my neck of the woods. I used to love the SC state fair though.

Postby thrillrider » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:40 am

It was better than "some" of the fairs I have been to, but still bad.
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

The Pony Express can't find my teepee

Postby chadster » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:51 am

Its disappointing to hear that you had a bad experience at a Wade Shows fair, they're usually top notch and well maintained.

Postby Superbatboy » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:01 pm

I fail to see what's so "ghetto", looked like a fairly decent carnival. And fyi that guy with the cornrows looks nothing like Snoop Dogg, maybe favors Xzibit a bit however.
1.Skyrush 2.El Toro 3.Fury 325 4.Maverick 5.New Texas Giant 6.Wicked Cyclone 7.Twisted Colossus 8.Superman:TR 9.Millennium Force 10.Apollo's Chariot

Postby thrillrider » Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Superbatboy wrote:I fail to see what's so "ghetto", looked like a fairly decent carnival. And fyi that guy with the cornrows looks nothing like Snoop Dogg, maybe favors Xzibit a bit however.

A few of the rides were nice. I believe I even pointed that out. The fair was very ghetto. Most of (not all) the rides were in bad shape, and had issues. A few of the rides looked like they should not even be used because of the shape they were in. A few of the rides were still in pieces or not even working.

Half the employees could not even speak English, and one even had a full face tattoo running a kiddie ride. The clientele was questionable as well. One guy was holding a baby while smoking and the smoke was clearly bothering the baby.

I have been to worse carnivals, and while this carnival was better than some, it was still not the greatest.
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!