The last new Coaster in your Count

What is the last new Coaster in your Count?
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: The last new Coaster in your Count

Postby Canobie Coaster » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:49 am

^ Still better than a kiddie coaster!
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Phoenix, Boulder Dash, Wildfire, Outlaw Run
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Twisted Colossus, Fury 325
Most Recent Trip Reports- Lagoon & Lake Compounce Haunted Graveyard

Donkey eat mullet pump.

Postby CoasterAuditor » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:16 pm

Mine would be Impulse at Knoebels. This year was the most my count has increased in years with Tempesto, InvadR, Phoenix, Flying Turns, Twister, Black Diamond, and Impulse. Once I lose more weight I am going to be doing a lot more traveling
I'm an accountant that's obsessed with roller coasters
Knoebels > Everywhere

1. El Toro 2. Intimidator 305 3. Phoenix 4. Millennium Force 5. New Texas Giant

118 Coasters
16 Parks

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby IntaminLove » Tue Oct 30, 2018 5:53 pm

I only rode one new coaster this year and it was Steel Vengeance. Not too shabby.

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby TunaSled » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:57 pm

Mystic Timbers. Not ashamed.

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Postby MartinU » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:58 am

Finally made it to Busch Gardens Williamsburg. So glad I got to get Apollo's Chariot, Tempesto, Verbolten, ALPENGEIST (which broke down on the lift with us. First Evac!) Griffon, Loch Ness Monster (so much smoother than I was expecting for a 40 year-old Arrow) and Invadr. Such good rides.

They are all fun. Living in Ohio my whole life, Cedar Point and King's Island were the bench mark. These rides are more tame, but all of them are a blast in their own way and still delivered.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Pedrinho » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:26 am

We went to Tripsdrill, a small park in Germany, last week for the kid's first amusement park visit and his first rides (6 months old now).
While doing that we finally had the opportunity to do Karacho, which was well worth it. Easily the best Gerstlauer I've ever rode. Crazy to see such a small park having such a great ride. The dive loop into the tunnel is now one of my favourite inversions in the world.
Top: Wood: Beast|Mystic Timbers|Wodan|Twister|Phoenix; Dive: Valravn; Wing: Flug der Dämonen|GateKeeper; Launch: Top Thrill Dragster|Karacho; Floorless: Rougarou; Invert: Banshee; Bob: Flying Turns; <200ft: Expedition GeForce|Maverick; >200ft: Silver Star|Magnum XL-200; >300ft: Millennium Force; Mine: Colorado Adventure; Boomerang: Raik; Hybrid: Cyclone
Bucket List: Steel Vengeance|FLY|Formula Rossa|Red Force|Blue Gemini|Colossos|Kennywood|Hersheypark

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!