Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Pg 54 - Hyperion Front Seat POV Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Postby pawel98123 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:58 pm

^^ I think that's the renovation of the street which is there and tunnels under it that they would be the transition to the next part of the park in the future.

Now the park has around 30 hectares of land and yeah its true that it will be 150 h on the future

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby JordyC » Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:14 am

Hyperion is now operating with 2 trains. The capacity of the ride is now much higher, resulting in a wait time of 0 minutes, on a Saturday in July!

I can't wait to ride this in a couple of weeks.

37991194_1445450552223699_982977456954671104_o.jpg

Source
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Shambhala - PortAventura 4. Taron - Phantasialand 5. Helix - Liseberg 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Lech Coaster - Legendia 8. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 9. Goliath - Walibi Holland 10. Silver Star - Europa-Park

Coasters: 232 || Parks: 44

Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach || Thorpe Park

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby snapfordakids » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:58 pm

Breaking News: Apparently a ride operator has been killed by a Hyperion Train.

Translation anyone?
https://faktyoswiecim.pl/fakty/zginal-pracownik-parku-rozrywki-w-zatorze/

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:59 pm

snapfordakids wrote:Translation anyone?

Per the nifty little auto-translate thing in Chrome...

Tonight there was a tragic accident in Energyland in Zator. A park employee died there, serving one of the roller coaster.
According to our information, a 37-year-old from the municipality of Czernichów, a roller coaster worker, Hyperion, reached for a mobile phone which fell out to one of the clients. Then he was hit by a wagon with people using attractions.

After a few-minute resuscitation, conducted by the emergency medical team in Oświęcim, the doctor declared death.

"On the site of a tragic accident, policemen and prosecutors from the District Prosecutor's Office in Oświęcim are working in one of the amusement parks," staff aspirant Małgorzata Jurecka from the Poviat Police Headquarters in Oświęcim confirmed to Oświęcim.

Yeah, it's a rough translation, but it helps some...

Sounds like the worker was trying to get a cell phone someone dropped, and was struck by a train in the process.
Bigger is not always better. (And anyone who has ridden Wonder Woman knows this is true!)

Portugal needs more old-school B&M's!!!

Postby rcjp » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:31 pm

Wow that's really unfortunate..
I thought this was the kind of thing that only happened to guests and not actually workers
The Mr Freeze coasters should have speakers playing the sentence: "Let's kick some ice!" right before each launch

What does one say after riding a Batman clone?
The G force is strong with this one.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby pawel98123 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:53 am

What's with the donkeys anyway?

Postby TurnOfTheCentury » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:33 am

I think I might have actually drooled on my keyboard staring at those Hyperion pics and description.
Looks like a more intense Skyrush (is that possible?)

I will always remain a sucker for Intamin hypers -- I wish more parks in the US went that route.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby pawel98123 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 4:48 am

https://docplayer.pl/71051355-Rozbudowa-parku-rozrywki-energylandia-w-zatorze-tom-1-tematyzacja.html

^^^ This is a theming conception of the new part of Energylandia. We got it today from a new forum member of Skyscrapercity.
So... it is a file that should not be out but it went out, so I will try to translate the most important things.
The park will be divided into four parts (elements): Fire, Water, Air, Earth each zone will be divided into three subzones.

1.1 THE ENTRANCE ZONE AND THE POSITIVE ENERGY SQUARE
The entrance zone located in the south-eastern part of the complex was divided into 3 parts. The first of them is a square with an entrance gate - monumental four pylons, symbolizing the elements. The second shopping arcade. The whole is maintained in the architectural style
metaphorically reflecting the features of the four elements. Sustainable use of such
materials like wood, stone, corten, vertical green walls emphasizes the nature of the elements and theirs nature. Passing through a shopping and service street, we come to Positive Energy Square -
third part of the entrance zone. The Energy Center building located on the square symbolizes the sum all elements

From here they lead the entrance gates to each of the elements - the world of 4 Elements.

1.2 FIRE
It is the element of power, determination and courage.The source of energy, the divine spark. Areadivided into modules
themed O1, O2, O3,

01. Gods of Fire
Module inspired by ancient cultures associated with beliefs in the gods of fire and sun,
subordinated to their strength. Maintained in the monumental stylistics of the temple of the phantastics,
providing an exciting meeting with the rulers of fire and sun.
Materials used fort the finish is: stone and boulders (with warm colors), gold applications with accents of red and black.
The indispensable elements complementing the set design are the spells of fire, torches, fiery totems.
Dominant colors: sand, red, gold, yellow, black. Musical background - instruments sounds
wind, drums, rattles (music of pre-Columbian cultures).

Main attractions:
• Arena of horse shows - Atara Arena
Hippodrome as a coliseum-arena, where races take place, chariot races,
quadrants and gladiator fights. In the intervals between the main shows: swallows fire jugglers, etc.
• Spining Coaster - Feast of Gods / Revenge of Gods
Extreme ride, which has two views, just like the Hindu god of fire Agni has two
faces - calm and violent. A calm beginning and end, interwoven with divine anger
- revolutions, fiery cornering.
• Playground - Labyrinth of the Sun - A Fiery Maze

Small attractions:
• Interactive carousel - Fireballs of the Shaman Carousel with fireball shaped seats, painted in fiery colorsa and referring thematically to the subject of fire and sun.

Educational attractions:
• Face painting - Indian / geometric / totemic motifs
• Musical Circle - drums / rattles / stone cymbals
•Augean stables - facilities for horse shows, boxes for horses and sled, opportunity
feeding horses by children,
• educational - interesting facts about horses.
• Sundial - a great sundial,

02. Dragon's Castle
The module is inspired by medieval architecture and urban planning of northern Europe and legends about dragons. An urban foundation referring to the street from that period, the castle's bailey and the ruins. Materials used for finishing are: stone and wood (with cool colors),
metal applications with touches of brown and red (rusty, patina-scratched elements)
equipment inside). The essential elements complementing the set design are torches,
arches, torches, smoky, small elements of set design blackened by smoke and fire. wrought
metal grilles, gargoyles and dragon-shaped gargoyles complete the character of Dragon
Castle. Dominant colors: gray, brown, red, black. Musical background - instruments sounds
medieval, panting and murmurs of dragons, sounds of medieval workshops.

Main attractions:
• Mine Train - Dragon Sign / Fiery Dragon
Roller coaster based on the motive of a ruined and burned castle captured by
dragons. On the way we pass caverns and fire-breathing caves, traces of knights fighting with dragons,
ruins of a big castle.
• Dark Ride - Dragon's Crystal - Journey to the Dragon's Grotto
• Little Monorail - Hatchery of the dragons

Small attractions:
• Mini Roller Coaster
attraction for small children - a ride over miniature medieval villages, stronghold, castles
• Carousel - Little Dragons

Educational attractions:
• Dragon Garden - Benedictine herb garden
• Workshops - Forge, Payer, minting coins
• Medieval School - Dragon Anatomy lessons, types and occurrence of Dragons
in various cultural circles, old tales and legends

O3 - Volcanic Islands
A module inspired by the culture of Polynesian volcanic islands. Attractive scenery using nnatural qualities of the exotic atolls, islands and villages of Oceania. Topics resulting from the merger
hot world of sun, volcanoes and lava. Scenery elements used in the frame
and thematization of all attractions, and in architectural and interior design are: wooden buildings stylized into Polynesian country huts, ethnic sculptures and totems. Nature reminiscent of volcanic landscapes, hills and rock formations, partly overgrown
vegetation (mosses, lichens, vines, ferns, lianas). Rivers and cascades of water, lava, hot springs and geysers. Materials used for finishing are: volcanic rocks (from dark-brown to black), lava, wooden or bamboo constructions, natural fabrics - batik. On the beach burning fires. Dominant colors: red, brown, black. Musical background - Polynesian music, Hawaiian, sound effects, i.e. the murmur of volcanoes, the eruption's roar and the volcano's explosion.

Main attractions
• Mega Coaster - Mega Vulcan
An extreme mega coaster - subordinated to the Hawaiian, capricious goddess of fire
and Pele volcanoes. In the culminating points, the passage of the queue triggers the eruptions passed
volcanoes (flames, fireworks) or other illumination effects and "fiery" obstacles
e.g. a flight through flaming circles.
• Dark Water Ride - The Mystery of the Volcano
Underground river rafting, in an atmosphere of mystery and with visual and sound attractions,
related to geological and archaeological phenomena. Participants enter
the interior of the volcanic mountain, and then in boats / rafts, travel the underground river,
to the climax - the core of the earth (with bubbling lava, bang of explosion, high
temperature).
Small attractions
• Tilt'Whirl carousel - volcanic stones
The volcanic stones that are lurking around their own axis, flowing on the lava river
• Mini falling tower
A small volcano that evokes a lot of emotions
Educational attractions
• Hermit hut - standing on the sidelines, on the extinct volcano hut. Inside a hermit
telling old legends from the Oceanic Islands
• Handicraft workshops - beads from volcanic tuff, bamboo, wood, Hawaiian
necklaces, ethnic tattoos etc, sculpting MiniTotems
• Volcano Anatomy - multimedia display (construction, cross-section, eruption)

1.3 WATER

It's cleansing, feelings, subconsciousness and emotions. How our emotions flow,
they are variable and mobile.
The sector, whose leitmotif is water. Divided into three thematic modules W1, W2 and W3, inspired by coastal regions and their architecture, fairy tales, fictional creatures and the legends of the deep waters. All components of the sector, i.e. towns and transport routes, main and small attractions, elements of small architecture, greenery, etc. reflect the nature of the element, at the same time emphasizing the differences that govern variable and mobile water.

W1 - Great Blue
... And here the file is cut for now, maybe we'll get the rest soon

!Important!
please treat this file with a distance because we do not know too much about it, Energylandia is like to change decissions really fast... we know only that the "Dragon's Castle" section is kind of confirmed by local authorities.

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby B&MIntaminGCI » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Has the RMC POV which looks crazy good.

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:22 pm

I've never been the biggest fan of all the rolls in Rocky Mountain's coasters but those rolls-into-turns that this coaster has may change my mind. They just appear to flow so well.
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Check out my theme park 3D visualization portfolio!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!