Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Pg 54 - Hyperion Front Seat POV Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Energylandia (Poland)

Postby viking86 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:34 am

Every time I see a new post in this thread I'm thinking "Oh god, what new ride are they announcing now?" :lol: It actually took me a few seconds to realize this was just a name announcement for the new Intamin hypercoaster. The theming looks very interesting, if it's well executed it looks like it could be really awesome!

Postby Canobie Coaster » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:48 am

This ride looks fantastic. The restraints look like the ones on Taron and Red Force, which is exciting. Those restraints were extremely comfortable.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Phoenix, Boulder Dash, Wildfire, Outlaw Run
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Fury 325, Twisted Colossus
Most Recent Trip Reports- Wisp Resort & Fun Fore All

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby Ed Farmer » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:35 pm

Space kicks A$$ and so do Intamin hypers, so this was an obvious move by the park.

Can't wait to give this a spin in 2019.
"Next, we are going to solicit the children of strangers so that we can go on a ride designed for children. This is so I can post online and impress other people who are very good at procuring unfamiliar children in order to go on rides designed for children, and thus have a higher arbitrary number than me."

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:53 pm

BigBad wrote:Are those like the Skyrush trains but with the floor extended out the whole way? I wonder why they would extend the floor. I like the wing seats on Skyrush, probably even more than B&M. The restraints look better, though.

Skyrush and Flying Aces are their own "Wing Coaster" type. These trains look like they're effectively just four-across versions of the ones that debuted on Taron and Hefei Wanda's new launched coaster, even with the ridiculous elevation of the center seats.
Data entry nut for the official TPR coaster poll! https://coasterpoll.com/
Check out my theme park 3D visualization portfolio!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby Dombot » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:44 pm

Ed Farmer wrote:Space kicks A$$

Quote of the Year
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Mako 5. Alpengeist

"Sometimes I mistake this for a universe that cares." ~Randall Munroe

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:18 pm

Wow love those trains, especially the control panel and the blue stripe. This ride looks incredible.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Postby pawel98123 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:36 am

Little update =)

Photo from the drone

Aaand...first elements arrived today :D

Postby JordyC » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:34 pm

The first track pieces of Hyperion have arrived at the park!

25182031_1222064954562261_1774197225661950147_o.jpg

Source
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Shambhala - PortAventura 4. Taron - Phantasialand 5. Helix - Liseberg 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Lech Coaster - Legendia 8. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 9. Silver Star - Europa-Park 10. Goliath - Walibi Holland

Coasters: 232 || Parks: 44

Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach || Thorpe Park

Postby JordyC » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:59 am

3 new roller coaster for Energylandia by 2020

Energylandia2020.JPG

EnergyLandia has released tenders for 3 new roller coasters that will open before or in the year 2020; An RMC I-Box, a Multi-Launch Water Coaster and a Mine Train Coaster.

For those who don't know it yet, Energylandia is a Polish amusement park open since 2014. It already has no less than 10 roller coasters, including 2 under construction. In 2017, the park has added 4 new roller coasters; a family boomerang from Vekoma, a kiddie coaster from SBF Visa Group, a spinning coaster from SBF Visa Group and a water coaster from Intamin, which is still under construction. For 2018, the park plans to add an Intamin Wing Coaster called Hyperion. It will stand 77 m high and will offer a 85° 81 m tall first drop allowing the trains to reach the maximum speed of 140 km/h.

For the year 2020, the park will add another 3 new roller coasters. This includes an RMC I-Box, a Multi-Launch Water Coaster and a Mine Train Coaster. Here is an extract of the technical characteristics of the rides, filed by the park.

RMC I-box
- Length: min. 1300 meters
- Height: max. 60 meters
- Speed: min. 110 km/h
- Inversions: min. 3
- Max G-Force: 4 G
- Min G-Force: -1,2 G
- Number of trains: 2
- Number of cars per train: 6
- Number of riders per train: 24

Launched Water Coaster
- Length: min. 1000 meters
- Height: min. 35 meters
- Speed: min. 100 km/h
- Launches: min. 2
- Inversions: min. 5
- Footprint: 150 x 90 m²
- Max G-Force: 3 G
- Min G-Force: -1,2 G
- Number of trains: 2 or 3

Mine Train
- Length: min. 1200 meters
- Height: min. 15 meters
- Speed: min. 50 km/h
- LIft hills: min. 3
- Footprint: 110 x 85 m²
- Number of trains: min. 3
- Number of riders per train: min. 30

It should also be noted that the park has requested funding for an “innovative Tilt Coaster".

Also, on November 30th, 2017, Vekoma has given an offer to one of Energylandia's bids. Indeed, Vekoma has won a contract for a new wooden roller coaster. Since Vekoma is the European distributor of Rocky Mountain Construction, it will most likely be a wooden coaster signed from RMC!

Source
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Shambhala - PortAventura 4. Taron - Phantasialand 5. Helix - Liseberg 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Lech Coaster - Legendia 8. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 9. Silver Star - Europa-Park 10. Goliath - Walibi Holland

Coasters: 232 || Parks: 44

Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach || Thorpe Park

Did the donkey fairy give me this title?

Postby gardyloo! » Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:23 am

I know this park is getting funding from the EU. However, some of these coaster decisions seem more like they are coming from an enthusiast then from an actual group of managers. Who'd thought that another aquatraz would've been built...
If these rides do see the light of day, the park will have the best coaster collection in all of europe, no question!

And while I've never been to the park, from the videos I've seen the park looks kinda sketchy. Like it was erected from the ground a year ago (I know that's kinda the case BUT) with a very low budget even though they're putting out high quality rides such as the intamin hyper.
But in the end... Who cares they're building insane rides like there's no tomorrow.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!