TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

More Than 1 FastPass At A Time

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, here it is. This method was figured out by myself and a couple of my friends on Soarin Over California. It works for all rides except ToT and Buzz Lightyear. Let's say you run to Indianna Jones first thing in the morning. On the BACK of the machine, there are 2 key slots. Right above those is a little black button. Try pushing the button on all of the machines. Then go in front of them to see if a fastpass has popped out. But, in doing this, there are a couple things to keep in mind.

1. This usually only works on a crowded Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.

2. This usually only works on one machine out of the 7.

3. DON'T GET CAUGHT! I've been lucky a couple times, but it can get too close for comfort.

4. It doesn't always work on all fastpass rides. It's also kind of hard to do in a crowd of people.

But if you do it correctly, and you get lucky, you can get a fastpass for Buzz (Use your ticket), Big Thunder, Splash Mountain, Indianna Jones, Roger abbit, Autopia, and Star Tours, all at the same time. You'll kow that it has been done correctly because the bar code will say "0". Good Luck!

here are the different FP systems at the resort.

Disneyland Park (DL)

Big Thunder Mountain Railroad

Indiana Jones Adventure

Splash Mountain

The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Autopia

it's a small world holiday (seasonal)

Disney's California Adventure Park (DCA)

California Screamin'

Mulholland Madness

Soarin' Over California

Twilight Zone Tower of Terror

Grizzly River Run (DCA)

Grizzly River Run

Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin (DL)

Roger Rabbit's Cartoon Spin

Star Tours (DL)

Star Tours"

You can have one fastpass from each zone at any given time. Just so you know I got this last year so I'm not sure what system Buzz might be on. More than likely it's on the main DL system but I'm not sure.

Well God bless the poster and this site for upholding high standards of conduct in ethic laden situations!

Seriously now...how fair is it to cheat the system. Aren't you really just cheating yourself?

Let's be a bit more ethical-- I don't go around telling folks how to get free parking at MK and EPCOT at WDW.

Let's keep these secrets to ourselves.

Jose 'recently stopped hoarding fastpasses at WDW parks' Eber

edit: nice avatar

Dude, in Disneyland Paris there's even a better system, those FP machines accept everything you put into them! So keep your Disney tickets from your other visits and re-use them for more FP's! The downside is that you only get a lapse of 30 minutes to use your fastpass + the extra fastpasses! So most times I give my extra passes away to people in the park who don't know this whole FP system, it's more like charity then cheating !