The Official TPR Video Thread!

P. 145 - 4K Twister POV Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I am annoying as f**k!!!

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby Henry M » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:45 am

We need more old style wooden coasters to be built. They have more character.
Note to self: don't be stupid...

Current top coaster = Expedition GeForce.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby viking86 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:47 pm

I must say I love the mounted backseat POV's you have been putting up. First Dominator earlier this year, and now Lightning Run. You rarely see good high-quality backseat POV's, and it gives an interesting view of how the train moves throughout the ride.

Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Mon May 30, 2016 7:54 pm

I'm bringing this thread back! Pass the beers, everyone! :)
Loved Thunderhawk when i was at Dorney last, best 'classic' woodie I've been on.
| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Wed Jun 01, 2016 9:33 am

TheCoasterKid211 wrote:I'm bringing this thread back! Pass the beers, everyone! :)
Loved Thunderhawk when i was at Dorney last, best 'classic' woodie I've been on.

Yeah, sorry, I've been forgetting to post the new videos in this thread. I'll be honest, when I get like THOUSANDS of comments on YouTube & Facebook (while, yes most of them make your brain melt) it's sort of hard to remember to post them in this thread too when you get like 0 to maybe 5 responses per video.

You gotta cater to your audience and unfortunately lately that's been growing more and more on social media.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:07 pm

Top 8 New Steel Roller Coasters of 2016!

While this is a "top 8" they are listed in no particular order as they are all AWESOME!

The rides featured are:
Storm Chaser at Kentucky Kingdom!
Mako at SeaWorld Orlando!
Flash at Lewa Adventure in China!
Valravn at Cedar Point!
The Joker at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom!
Flying Aces at Ferrari World!
Taron at Phantasialand!
Lost Gravity at Walibi Holland!

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby GCI Wooden » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:19 pm

Lost Gravity and Taron look really, really good. Someday, I will get to Europe.

I really like these montage videos you guys have been posting recently. I like seeing all of these amazing rides back to back.
“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.” ~Harlan Ellison

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby DILinator » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:21 pm

^^That's very awesome!

I won't lie though Robb... I understand why you've moved away from the physical DVD POV videos, but myself, and my kids, really miss there being any new ones! :cry:
Top 10 Coasters! 1.Fury 2.Millennium Force 3.Maverick 4.The Voyage 5. Lightning Rod 6.Storm Chaser 7.El Toro 8.Phantom's Revenge 9. Goliath (SFGAm) 10. Ravine Flyer II Honorable Mentions: Shivering Timbers, Kraken Underrated Coasters: Steel - Manta, Wood - White Lightning

Don't make me kick you in the donkey!

Postby TyRush » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:23 pm

All these coasters are impressive. But one cannot pass on the fact that Taron is the most impressive of all. The amount of detail put into this coaster is absolutely incredible. It may not be the most intense or element filled on the list but when you think of overall atmosphere + ride experience it just steals the show.
If Intamin made a donkey, it wouldn't be tame.....well for a year

Visit our Penn State Theme Park Engineering Group page! www.psuthemeparkengineering.com/

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:27 pm

DILinator wrote:I won't lie though Robb... I understand why you've moved away from the physical DVD POV videos, but myself, and my kids, really miss there being any new ones! :cry:

Yeah, sorry. It just came to be that people don't buy physical media as much any more and It's the same amount of work to sell 1,000 copies as it is to sell 100 copies, and when your audience is reduced to almost nothing because everyone is watching on YouTube, it makes more sense for us to shift that direction. (And it's better for us, too!) ;)

Open Up Happiness

Postby jedimaster1227 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:54 pm

The latest TPR video is a POV of Speed of Sound, an awesome boomerang coaster at Walibi Holland!

Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!