TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Your first Arrow Dynamics coaster

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Dragon Mountain at Marineland at 8 years old with a YMCA Day Camp. I only went when my camp counsellor, Heather, the most beautiful blond girl I had ever seen at that point in life, said she'd ride with me if I went. Of course she wanted to ride instead if waiting with me, the only one who didn't want to go lol

• 7 months later...

TNT AKA Thunderation at Silver Dollar City. My first "big" coaster as I was only a little kid when it first opened in 1993. This is arguably the largest and most intense Arrow Mine Train Coaster in existence. Ride this thing in the very back!

Thunderation.thumb.jpg.9eca91f790020d9cfaa1e6f9deb6d49d.jpg

Edited by sdcfan88

My first Arrow coaster was Great American Scream Machine from Great Adventure exactly 10 years and two months ago. It was also one of my first looping coasters ever. I still miss it even though it was a headbanger.

Initially I thought one of the smaller Arrows at Cedar Point, but I had forgotten my family went to Marine land fairly often when growing up, so my first Arrow and first large steel coaster were both Dragon Mountain (I didn't go on it the first year I was tall enough though, I wasn't scared of the coaster but I was afraid of the dark queue line cave.

• 4 months later...