150 members have voted

1. 1. What is the Best Eurofighter?

• Typhoon - Bobbejaanland
    • Vild-Svinet - BonBon-Land
    • Speed:No Limits - Oakwood Theme Park
    • Rage - Adventure Island
    • Mystery Mine - Dollywood
    • Iron Shark - Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier
    • SpongeBob SquarePants Rock Bottom Plunge - Nickelodeon Universe(MoA)
    • Falcon - Duinrell
    • SAW: The Ride - Thrope Park
    • Curse of Novgorod - Hansa Park
    • Huracan - Belantis
    • Dare Devil Dive - Six Flags Over Georgia
    • Untamed - Canobie Lake Park
    • Takabisha - Fuji-Q Highland

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shouldn't the question be more like "what is the least worst Eurofighter?"

Truth.

This is the tallest midget award. Of the three I've ridden- Spongebob, Mystery Mine, Dare Devil Dive, I guess I'd go with Spongebob- purely because it's indoors. No one is really a winner when it comes to Eurofighters.

Shouldn't the question be more like "what is the least worst Eurofighter?"

Good one

If that was the case, then it would be Saw without a doubt

Even if it's not listed, Speed is my favorite overall.

For fun & re-rideabilty, The smaller Eurofighters like Rage are excellent for their size IMHO

I've only been on Dare Devil Dive, but it is a fun ride. It's also the only Eurofighter in the Six Flags Chain, and it was the first one to use lap bars, so that gives it major win in my book. Also, you can't beat some of the elements in the coaster!

I've still only ridden two of these, SpongeBob and Untamed. SpongeBob is easily my favorite. Untamed is painful in the front seat and feels like it has a lot less to it, even though it does have one more inversion. Then again, I did ride Untamed 10 times in a row...

Honestly, these rides only stand out to me for the first drop. SpongeBob has a couple other fun parts, but Untamed really didn't thrill me in any other section. Although it's a bit tame, Fahrenheit is my favorite interpretation of this ride style, with enough height and length to make it feel a bit less compact, plus an inversion-packed layout.

I'm gonna refrain myself from voting until I've ridden all the Euro-Fighters listed, but I can still admit what my favorite one is.

I've been on SpongeBob, Untamed, and Mystery Mine. Mystery Mine is by far my favorite, the theming is the best, and has an awesome finale. The layout is alright, but the theming sets it apart from the other 2 I've ridden. I'd have to say SpongeBob comes in second because it's smoother. It's pretty similar to Untamed, but Untamed was a little rough for a new coaster.

^That's the problem with polls like this--very few of us have ridden all of them. As for me, of the ones I've ridden, I liked Speed at Oakwood and Fulch von Novgorod at Hansa the best.

I've been on two, Mystery Mine and Untamed. Mystery Mine is one of my top 25 steel coasters and was probably the biggest surprise of the IntimidaTour trip (well, on an individual ride basis, at least). Other than a small but tolerable amount of roughness, I have no complaints about the ride, and it is a well-themed ride that is right on the border between a family and thrill coaster in terms of intensity. Untamed, on the other hand, is short, rough, and overall not nearly as enjoyable. It ranks in the bottom quarter of my steel coaster list. Rode it four times when I visited Canobie Lake Park last year, and didn't specifically care to ever ride it again (although I likely would if I happen to return to the park some day).

I've been on all three in the UK. Although Speed has a crazy airtime hill it's extremely rough.I can't sum up Saw, i've only ridden it once. And Rage is great but lacks something to make it amazing, however, Rage is probably my favourite out of them all.

I will refrain from voting, as I have only been on Untamed, DDD, and Mystery Mine, but I will say that of these three Mystery Mine is my clear favorite. The theming is awesome, and the finale is wicked! DDD is the smoothest of the three imo, and Untamed is rough, small, and not overly exciting.