Tokyo Disney Resort Discussion Thread

P. 161: DisneySEA expansion: Frozen, Tangled, Peter Pan
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Re: Tokyo Disney Resort Discussion Thread

Postby Nrthwnd » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:01 pm

http://www.tdrexplorer.com just posted a report on TDL's upcoming Christmas Food, Drinks, & Snacks, starting November 1st!

tdrexplorer.com wrote:Tokyo Disneyland is celebrating Christmas 2018 with a festive selection of snacks, meals, and drinks.
The special menu is available November 1 – December 25, 2018.

The desserts are the highlight, with new items including a strawberry and cranberry crepe, chocolate churro,
and Christmas doughnut. There are cute Mickey and SnoSnow candy cases too.
christmas2018-menu.jpg
And cute "snuggies" for your hot drinks, too!
2018-Christmas+.jpg
TOMICA is also coming out with a set of Christmas vehicles for TDR.
This is the Transit Steamer in TDS. And yes, I already pre-ordered one, on eBay. (o;
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:19 pm

Not to be outdone, Tokyo DisneySea also has food, drink, and snacks to enjoy during the Holiday Season...

tdrexplorercom wrote:Tokyo DisneySea is celebrating Christmas 2018 with a special menu of snacks, meals, and drinks on sale November 1 – December 25, 2018.

The highlight is the new “Taste of Christmas” festive snacks and hot drinks in the American Waterfront. We’re especially looking forward to the BBQ pork rice roll, teriyaki chicken roll, and the hot apricot cocktail.

All the photos of all the yummy stuff, with prices, are at http://www.tdrexplorer.com

***There's also now at tdr, an article on what the Tokyo Disney Hotels are serving. Oooh my eyes & stomach.....
TDS-christmas-menu2018.jpg
bbq-pork-rice-roll-400x600.jpg
BBQ Pork Rice Roll ~ Liberty Landing Diner ~ ¥500

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:58 am

Tokyo Disney Sea is bringing back a park fave for their Holiday Season, on now.

A Taste of Christmas is like a mini very mini EPCOT Food & Wine Festival, but
only on this one pier there...Pier 33. A favourite rest stop for myself,
during past visits to TDS.

Like before it will be offering festive drinks (alcohol and non-) and snacks to enjoy the season.

But I had to smile when I saw this PR photo of it's set up, posted by http://www.tdrexplorer.com
(thank you!). It's obviously a total photo-shop of the pier, with the giveaway being that "barrel"
in front. It started me looking everywhere else in the photo. It was all stuck on, that way.

I do hope the real thing, now open, looks as good as this "artist conception" does. :mickey:
disneysea-taste-of-christmas2018.jpg
That barrel looks like it's a sticker! It does! :P
Resize of IMG_2970.JPG
My spot and beverage (with That View!), in the back of Pier 33 - TPR 2013 Japan Tour.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!