The Mysterious B&M Green Wingrider Track

P. 23 - We know where it's going!!!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I own the website www.donkey.com

Re: The Mysterious B&M Green Wingrider Track

Postby Schotcher » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Is it considered early for a manufacturer to be spitting out track this early in the year for a coaster opening by the earliest next year, or is this normal?
Last edited by Schotcher on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:00 pm.

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby swiver » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:56 pm

swiver wrote:
Geauga Dog wrote:^^Now that CF is under Matt Ouimet it might be a different ball game altogether. We'll just have to wait and see.

I'm sure Cedar Point had a lot of future plans lined up before ownership changed, and Ouimet will see it through before he moves on with his own plan.

The colors scream Six Flags to me, but for some reason I see this thing either going overseas or to Cedar Point.

The playground is where I spend most of my days

Postby UrbanLegend » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:58 pm

GigaG wrote:What does that Heide Park sign translate to?

IT's big. IT's fast. IT's coming. Closer and closer and closer.
German premiere 2014 [presumably the first of its kind in Germany... whatever IT may be]. Here. At Heide Park Resort.

Although I do realize now that right now is a bit early for track fabrication to start for something opening in 2014. My mistake; I guess I was a bit eager to put two and two together.
-Did you just say you have the right to be an attorney?
-Well, everyone has the right to be an attorney, if they want to.

https://soundcloud.com/jonurban

A village is missing its IDIOT!

Postby galindoverhere » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:00 pm

I highly think this will go to a Cedar Fair park... it's just in my head for some reason since I think most Six Flags parks have gotten at least one or two new additions these past years. The only thing Cedar Fair Parks have gotten are StarFlyers (Windseeker) and/or at least one new coaster... Of course these pieces could be going international and that picture UrbanLegend provide us can be giving us a clue.

In conclusion this is what I think: These pieces could be going to a Cedar Fair park in the Mid-West/Eastern part of the U.S.A

If a SF park gets this I will bang my head on the wall for being such an idiotic thinker :p
- Chris G.

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby Synshine » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:22 pm

While the Heide lead sounds legitimate, it seems VERY early for them to be producing track for a 2014 opening. That said, I have a feeling it's an overseas job ( this said, even as much as I would love to see SFA get a Wingrider, considering the sort of " big-guns" their competitors have built that last few years.)

Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Postby StarTrekGeek » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:25 pm

I'm leaning towards Cedar Point (my #1 option) or some other park (a Six Flags or international park) for this one.

I think Intamin should make a donkey!

Postby OCJ48 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:28 pm

^CP makes sense, given the time it's been since they built a new coaster and the fact SFMM will be regaining the crown next year.

^^I doubt SFA, they got Apocalypse this year, so they probably won't get another "new" coaster for awhile.

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby kunpc1 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:40 pm

Schotcher wrote:Is it considered early for a manufacturer to be spitting out track this early in the year for a coaster opening by the earliest next year, or is this normal?

With the Ohio plant being the only spot B&M's are manufactured, I would say this isn't too early for track to be coming out for 2013. I know years ago, it was mentioned that they only produced 3 coasters per year. However, I believe they have 6 opening this year (5 for sure). It doesn't seem as though their facilities have doubled so I guess they just fabricate the structure as quickly as they can now.

This is all based on what I've heard, so take it with a grain of salt ;)

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby CoasterGuy06 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:49 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if this is for an oversea park considering how early they are manufacturing it.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby KDCOASTERFAN » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:02 pm

The49er wrote:I don't think they'll bother with Green Lantern again since the movie flopped.

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we're looking at The Joker!

Think: new Dark Knight movie this year...so doesn't that fit the bill perfectly? Otherwise, I think it will be Riddler-themed. But seriously, that's as close as I think I'll get.

I dunno....I kinda feel as if this may be for the overseas market since it's way too early for the US market to be ordering rides of this caliber for 2013.Remember how long it took for the mystery "yellow" B&M to finally be built? & we all know where that ended up now don't we?

Now this could very well be something for SFM since they have yet to announce & pandamonium hasn't even been shipped out yet.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!