Best Disney Ride- ROUND ONE!!!

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!

What's your least favorite Disney ride of the stated below?

California Screamin' (DCA)
Pirates (DL)
20%
Tower of Terror (DCA)
60%
Mission: Space (EPCOT)
20%
Test Track (EPCOT)
Tower of Terror (MGM)

Total votes : 5

Sucks that both of me can't be Florida's Version!

Location: Elbridge, NY (I know, you've never heard of it before...)

Best Disney Ride- ROUND ONE!!!

Postby vertgforces » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:39 pm

well, here it is! please vote for your LEAST favorite

Full Fledged Katonga Enthusiast

Postby Scaparri » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:56 pm

Wouldn't it be better to have us pick our favorite and then drop the ride with the least votes since not all of us have been on all of these.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:04 pm

Yeah, I'm going to close this thread.

To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of these 'survivor' type of threads, and it's impossible to do one based on "Your Favorite Disney Ride" because there are just too many of them, and there are some majors ones, like for example "Space Mountain" that don't even appear on this list!

Now if you were doing a poll on "Favorite Disney Coaster" or "Favorite Version of Haunted Mansion" or "Favorite Disney Dark Ride", etc that would be a better poll.

And even still, how many people on the boards have ridden all the versions of them? So then you're just stuck with people voting for the one they live closest too, and at that point, you might has just well put up a poll "Which Disney parks have you visited" and then you'll get most of your answers in one thread! :wink:

--Robb

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!