TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fun Spot America Discussion Thread

Visited the Orlando Park for the first time yesterday. Got there right as some rain was ending, so nobody was there. The employee to guest ration was probably very close to 1:1. Got in 5 rides on White Lightning, 3 on Freedom Flyer (1 with VR), plus a couple on the Screaming Swing and Enterprise. Staff was very friendly and had a great time! If I lived in the area I could easily see myself visiting several times a month to get a few rides in.

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like I'll be making my way back to Florida with my kids in November this year, and both Fun Spot locations will definitely be on my main to-do list! I wouldn't be surprised if my kids get more enjoyment out of them, than they do at Sea World or BGT!

I don't think it's terrible. I'm just wondering what, or if, there is any correlation to anything. I don't recall anything about a Mine theme. Does the area have any kind of mining history that they are tapping into? So... ...I'm more confused by the name as opposed to thinking it's terrible.

I don't think it's terrible. I'm just wondering what, or if, there is any correlation to anything. I don't recall anything about a Mine theme. Does the area have any kind of mining history that they are tapping into? So... ...I'm more confused by the name as opposed to thinking it's terrible.

My thoughts exactly. It almost makes me want to believe it's a typo and is supposed to be "Mind Blower." Regardless of the name, it looks like it will be a great little ride.

^^My guess is a vaguely mine-cart looking train theme. I would be surprised to see the theming go beyond that. Something like white lightning... but more miney.

The name is sort of a lame play on words... but that's ok.

Hope to see more construction photos popping up, can't wait for my next trip to orlando!

Name doesn't matter - I'm positive this will be a fun little coaster!

This... and I'm sure the name will grow on everyone eventually. I mean, "Mystic Timbers" is an unbelievably dumb name and we're already used to it. Amazingly, I think of the 3 wood coasters coming to America next year, this one has the best name almost by default.

• 2 weeks later...