Preview: Video and Pictures of Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Looks like a very cool ride.
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Telling it like how it is

Postby Mr.Six » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:01 am

IMO any ride that you get to shoot stuff in is tight :P
I might be going to Disneyland in the next few days and I'm going to get some pics of that ride when I go.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:04 am

Yeah, I mean the ride is going to be fun and people are going to love it. I'll be honest and say it's not something I'll make a special trip down for, but it probably will be something I'll ride every trip I make, as long as there are Fastpasses available.

--Robb "All the Buzz rides have been fun." Alvey

Did the donkey fairy give me this title?

Postby Red Benny » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:50 am

I didn't realize it opens March 17. That's great.. something to ease the pain of not having Space Mountain when I go there next month.

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Postby Jim Disney » Wed Mar 02, 2005 2:38 pm

SuperCrack wrote:I actually thought the Buzz AA character in both the Queue and the ride looked very cool. I haven't ridden the WDW or the Tokyo version so I am actually looking forward to this.

Of course I we won't be making a trip to DL JUST to ride this, but it looks promising.

I can't speak for Tokyo, but I know WDW does have Buzz Lighyear AA, and it's really kick A$$.

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!