Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

P. 993: KD announces 40th birthday bash!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Re: Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

Postby KDCOASTERFAN » Sun May 27, 2012 11:53 am

bull24471 wrote:^ running good they where dispatching both side together which I am glad to see them racing again. Didn't ride it but I will be back June 2nd to ride it...

Glad both sides are finally running,perhaps we might run into each other since I'll be there on june 2nd as well.

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby bull24471 » Sun May 27, 2012 1:17 pm

We could just look for a 6'3" bald goatee white guy and you got me. Lol

Bull This fat boy can ride I305 .... :lol:

Postby KDCOASTERFAN » Sun May 27, 2012 9:28 pm

bull24471 wrote:We could just look for a 6'3" bald goatee white guy and you got me. Lol

LOL!!

I'll have my GF in tow with me as per usual during the trip....unfortunately she went on windseeker last month & hated it due to the height so there's NO way she'll ride I305 now.She tends to enjoy dragging me onto FOF & Backlot however,not that they're bad rides mind you but the waittimes sure are.

Postby bull24471 » Tue May 29, 2012 11:16 pm

^ Will not be there myself . Boss told me Tuesday night that I will be working Saturday night . Bummer. I may slide up there Thursday for a while should be slow day for the park....

Postby KDCOASTERFAN » Wed May 30, 2012 8:35 am

bull24471 wrote:^ Will not be there myself . Boss told me Tuesday night that I will be working Saturday night . Bummer. I may slide up there Thursday for a while should be slow day for the park....

That sucks.

I heard on another KD board that a crane was spotted behind rock shop,I'll take a look at it on saturday while on windseeker & or americana.What with CP being pretty much confirmed to be getting a wingrider it makes me wonder if that'll also be KD's next coaster?

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Wed May 30, 2012 7:49 pm

SharkTums wrote: then had a big guy slam into me from behind...not fun.

Elissa - This one is too easy, I'll not say anything further.
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

Postby KDCOASTERFAN » Wed May 30, 2012 8:46 pm

Funny how I've gotten conflicting info concerning the weather forecast for saturday in the region....accuweather says partly to mostly sunny with a high of 80 while weatherbug is calling for showers & storms.I guess we'll have to play it by ear saturday.

Postby bull24471 » Wed May 30, 2012 8:51 pm

^ Weather underground is what I use for forecast says partly cloudy and 80. Going up to the park Thursday for me then Girl Friend and Boys going Saturday .

Postby KDCOASTERFAN » Thu May 31, 2012 11:57 am

bull24471 wrote:^ Weather underground is what I use for forecast says partly cloudy and 80. Going up to the park Thursday for me then Girl Friend and Boys going Saturday .

I'll keep checking the weather updates to be sure.

Coastercrew has some updates on that activity going on behind rockshop....looks like they're digging for something using the mini excavator....I wonder if it could be for a new path behind rebel yell to access the south end of the park?

Postby bull24471 » Thu May 31, 2012 6:43 pm

KDCOASTERFAN wrote:
bull24471 wrote:^ Weather underground is what I use for forecast says partly cloudy and 80. Going up to the park Thursday for me then Girl Friend and Boys going Saturday .

I'll keep checking the weather updates to be sure.

Coastercrew has some updates on that activity going on behind rockshop....looks like they're digging for something using the mini excavator....I wonder if it could be for a new path behind rebel yell to access the south end of the park?

I went to the park today and for starters the north side of Rebel Yell is tight! New track has slowed it down some compared to South side. Only North side ran today with one train . I305 ran like a champ as always with just 1 train. Valcano was running 1 train with no flames . Backlot ran white and blue all day with no flames( thank god) . I Got a ride in on Grizzly no disappointment there . Went down into the Water Works to get some sun on and try not to get injured as last Saturday episode. I am proud to say that no bones headaches or concrete burns. With that said I did get a little to much sun. All in all the park was not crowded at all and most rides we rode were walk on or 5 minutes or less. Will have a few pics up in a bit need to resize and all that such....

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!