TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Kings Dominion (KD) Discussion Thread

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that after carefully analyzing the clues in these teasers they're getting an RMC Hurler. You heard it here first...

No way! You must be wrong. 2018 is not a big anniversary year for the park, so why would they add a major steel coaster? Also, it would completely mess up their steel-to-wood coaster ratio. Don't be ridiculous.

To be fair The Joker did mess up Discovery Kingdom's balance of coasters.

ra

giphy.gif

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that after carefully analyzing the clues in these teasers they're getting an RMC Hurler. You heard it here first...

No way! You must be wrong. 2018 is not a big anniversary year for the park, so why would they add a major steel coaster? Also, it would completely mess up their steel-to-wood coaster ratio. Don't be ridiculous.

ra

giphy.gif

Discovery Kingdom does not have a single coaster that doesn't go upside down (besides their kiddie coaster). It was a poor decision by Six Flags regardless of how decent The Joker is.

ra

giphy.gif

Discovery Kingdom does not have a single coaster that doesn't go upside down (besides their kiddie coaster). It was a poor decision by Six Flags regardless of how decent The Joker is.

tumblr_ndo8nfpgii1qbey8go2_r1_500.gif

ra

giphy.gif

tumblr_ndo8nfpgii1qbey8go2_r1_500.gif

Okay, so what if you're an 8 year old or someone who doesn't like incredibly intense roller coasters. Then what?

The upside down T is the symbol for perpendicular.

Perpendicular = 90 degrees

90 degree drop.

if this takes off like the launched flying coaster

or drop track in the shed I'm leaving this website

Phantasialand is building a launched flying coaster.

90 degree drop.

Honestly, it makes more sense than being themed to Snoopy. I doubt Cedar Fair will upstage RMC Mean Streak, though.

90 degree drop.

Honestly, it makes more sense than being themed to Snoopy. I doubt Cedar Fair will upstage RMC Mean Streak, though.

Just like Cedar Fair wouldn't upstage Millennium Force?

90 degree drop.

Phantasialand is building a launched flying coaster.

You may have to leave anyway!

˙ʎɹoʇs ɟo puǝ

˙ɥʇ61 ʇsnƃnɐ uo pǝɔunouuɐ ǝq ןןıʍ ʇı puɐ ǝpıɹ ǝɥʇ oʇ sɹǝʌnǝuɐɯ 02 ʎןǝʇɐɯıxoɹddɐ ǝq ןןıʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ ˙sǝɯıʇ 4 puɐ 'uʍop ǝpısdn sǝoƃ ǝpıɹ ǝɥʇ suɐǝɯ ʇ uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɥʇ

Man, this thread gets wild a bit too quickly...

Anyway, do you guys think RMC Hurler will focus more on airtime or more on inversions? I think KD could finally go for a nice airtime-filled coaster (that's smoother than Rebel Yell). What do you guys think?

Anyway, do you guys think RMC Hurler will focus more on airtime or more on inversions? I think KD could finally go for a nice airtime-filled coaster (that's smoother than Rebel Yell). What do you guys think?

I actually found Grizzly and I305 to have way more airtime than Rebel Yell.

Anyway, I'm personally hoping for it to have a Wicked Cyclone-esque mix of elements. So plenty of inversions while still having more than enough insane airtime.

I'm gonna have to go with airtime since we already have three airtime hills in a row.

Both. Just like all the other fantastic RMCs (except Joker; that one is just above meh).

However I can see the "4" possibly meaning 4 inversions.