Wild Adventures Discussion Thread

P. 13: Dinosaurs coming in 2016
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
2 + 2 = donkey!

Re: Wild Adventures Discussion Thread

Postby storms555 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:42 pm

I never been here before. Heck i never been to Georgia before! However i love learning about the not so well known amusement parks. If it was for this site i wouldnt realize that certain amusement parks existed. This place kind of reminds me of a small off-brand Busch Gardens. Not saying that in a bad way by the way. I think thats whats cool about it. I think Cheetah and Viking Voyage looks especially fun. I never been on an SLC before so i cant say much about that. I been on a Boomerang before at Darien Lake back in 2005 though. Unlike many others here i actually enjoy the Boomerang coaster. Not saying its the best but still fun to me.
:airtime: =) :airtimer: yay rollercoasters!!! :b

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby bgtlover » Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:44 pm

storms555 wrote:I never been here before. Heck i never been to Georgia before! However i love learning about the not so well known amusement parks. If it was for this site i wouldnt realize that certain amusement parks existed. This place kind of reminds me of a small off-brand Busch Gardens. Not saying that in a bad way by the way. I think thats whats cool about it. I think Cheetah and Viking Voyage looks especially fun. I never been on an SLC before so i cant say much about that. I been on a Boomerang before at Darien Lake back in 2005 though. Unlike many others here i actually enjoy the Boomerang coaster. Not saying its the best but still fun to me.

It's a great little family park. It has come a long way over the years. Viking Voyage and Cheetah are the best coasters in the park. Some seem to like Twisted Typhoon (the SLC), but I found it just horrible and it's the only SLC I've been on. Boomerang is ok if you like them and was the first one I rode, but The Flying Cobras @ Carowinds is much better with the newer train. I really hope this park expands more in the next few years and gets a signature coaster. It's the closest park to me, but with the lack of major coasters I don't consider it my home park and have only been once.
Current Coaster Count: 87
Top 10:
1-Fury 325...2-Mako...3-Kraken...4-Montu... 5-Afterburn...6-Cheetah Hunt...7-Thunderhead...8-Manta...9-Volcano...10-Alpengeist

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby TwistyTie » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:41 pm

Does anyone have any clue when WA will announce any 2018 additions? This is my home park so it would be awesome if they got a decent coaster.
TTD is better than Maverick (at least in the front seat :lover: )
Click to see the coasters I've ridden:

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby RollingCoasting » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:11 pm

Top 5: 1. Hades 360 2. Raging Bull 3. Goliath(GAm) 4. Mr. Freeze:Reverse Blast(STL) 5.Batman: The Ride(GAm)

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby bgtlover » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:01 pm

^^They announced their 2016 addition in December (Dinos).
They announced Ohana Bay September 21st last year.
I think it would be somewhere between there. The bigger it is the earlier. If not as significant they may wait until the park is closed for the season.
Current Coaster Count: 87
Top 10:
1-Fury 325...2-Mako...3-Kraken...4-Montu... 5-Afterburn...6-Cheetah Hunt...7-Thunderhead...8-Manta...9-Volcano...10-Alpengeist

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!