TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Nigloland! New Coaster for 2014

On french TV they were Nigloland's owner with Intamin visiting Denmark and they rode an Light Megacoaster from intamin . At the end of the Ride they kinda signed the contract for 2012 .

Nice if this small park get a nice coaster . This small park is getting bigger and bigger .

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.lest-eclair.fr/article/sorties-loisirs/nigloland-un-nouveau-grand-huit-pour-2012&ei=vK-hToDLJcbg0QGj0uiXBQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CEYQ7gEwBQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnigloland%2B2012%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3D1AK%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Dimvns

Nigloland: a new coaster for 2012

Published Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nigloland a business! While last year, the theme park Dolancourt, created in 1987 by brothers Gelis, had attracted some 480,000 visitors, attendance should rise above 500,000 in 2009. In this season, Nigloland accuses indeed already increased attendance by 12%. "We are primarily dependent climate. It is hoped that it will take. Growth of 12% is huge. This is due to good weather and the fact that far fewer people go on vacation. We also have a new tariff policy for stays which allows a better performance compared to the price, "said Philippe Gelis, who stresses that" the policy of the house "is above all" respect for the customer. "

Nigloland, who has a family history once again the honors of a national television report aired tonight on M6 on the show Forbidden zone.

The keys to success? Each year, visitors can discover something new. In March, it is a great wheel that was added to the offer of the park that extends over forty acres. "You can not stop innovating. You always want to bring new customer loyalty, as it does not have a very wide catchment area. The novelty has an accelerating effect. And people love their Niglo! , "Says Philippe Gelis. The Ferris wheel, which is "becoming the emblem of the park," an investment of five million euros. "We invested because our partners rely on us," he adds.

A roller coaster for 25 years the park

And the next investment will be of size since 2012, for 25 years Nigloland, the park will host a brand new roller coaster ranked in the top five in the world. The program includes: high speed, change directions and abrupt descents. But no looping not to lose along the way in which visitors find themselves upside down is unacceptable. "By this we want to meet as many young and burst. It will be massive but accessible to as many people, "continues Philippe Gelis.

New to the attractions but also in the general offer, since in recent years Nigloland has a hotel, the Hotel des Pirates, "complete every day." Another project today: the construction of houses, "always in the spirit Caribbean", to allow the budget to spend the night on the site.

They are currently 300 people, including fifty permanent workers in the park. Gelis and brothers are already thinking about the sustainability of the company in preparing their children for their inheritance by a decade

Edited by larrygator

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On french TV they were Nigloland's owner with Intamin visiting Denmark and they rode an Light Megacoaster from intamin . At the end of the Ride they kinda signed the contract for 2012 .

Nice if this small park get a nice coaster . This small park is getting bigger and bigger .

Wow! Great news! I do hope they get one of these. More Mega-Lite's is a good thing!

--Robb

On this link you can see the one of the owners of Nigloland and his nephew testing Piraten and Lynet. As you can see they are in love for the Mega Lite!^^

http://www.m6replay.fr/#/emissions/zone-interdite/14400091

Hope you'll enjoy!

(look at 47 minutes)

This is a wonderful news! We (french coasters fans) really hope this is a beginning and that there's gonna built more awesome coasters (we are so late compared to our european neighbor!).

This is a wonderful news! We (french coasters fans) really hope this is a beginning and that there's gonna built more awesome coasters (we are so late compared to our european neighbor!).

the only potential parks to get great coasters are :

Parc Asterix

Nigloland

Walygator

All Walibi's

this is it for now . Don't espect a B&M at Disneyland Paris but hey Disney got a Maurer Spinning and soon will get a Half Pipe from Zamperla .

• 2 years later...

I just did a quick Google search and I found this thread on themepark.nl (http://themepark.nl/ubb/ubbthreads.php/topics/1741911/Nigloland_2012_Gerstlauer_SkyF.html)

I translated with Google and here's the first post:

So no new coaster Nigloland in 2012.

No Mega Lite that everyone has talked about two years ago.

Nigloland for 2012 adds a flat ride to the offer, namely a SkyFly. This attraction is based on the prototype "Götterflug" as early as Belantis be found.

In SkyFly the setting of the seats are different.

I was really hoping to see a Mega Lite close to where I live.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This will be (sure at 80%) a clone of The Storm at Etnaland, without the final heartline roll. 33 meters height with a lift. (from Trips'n'Pics)

That ad is sneaky... It says "a drop ON 70 meters", that means the drop is 70 meters length. Nigloland, seriously...

This will be (sure at 80%) a clone of The Storm at Etnaland, without the final heartline roll. 33 meters height with a lift. (from Trips'n'Pics)

That ad is sneaky... It says "a drop ON 70 meters", that means the drop is 70 meters length. Nigloland, seriously...

So not ''above'' or ''over'' 70 meters, obviously, I agree. but

I remember Storm's drop is quite steep, so I don't see how that is 70m long.?

But I still hope 70m is perhaps the maximum difference in height between any two points on the track..? Like 104ft for nemesis or 113 ft for revolution.

Or maybe, like always, they can just level the entire layout to 70m high, or choose a random reference point 70m below the site.

Just like the 195m Smiler.

There is a thread which was opened when it was first announced that Nigloland was going to build a coaster in 2012 (http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=51853&p=784670&hilit=nigloland#p784670).

Thank for you finding the original thread I'm in the process of merging the two threads.

Edited by larrygator

• 7 months later...

Judging by this picture, it seems like it will be similar to Storm in the layout. Lift hill straight out of the station, and then first drop down into the curve. Since they are still working on the footers it is a bit early to say if the rest of the layout also will follow Storm or not.

484788_211555115690306_482225676_n.jpg

Rumor says that this is the track for Nigloland.

Source

Source

Are these coasters anything like megalites? Does this compare to one of them or SkyRush?

I can't really answer that, since I have not been on Storm, only Blue Fire, but I seriously doubt that they are close to the Megalite's in airtime and intensity.

Are these coasters anything like megalites? Does this compare to one of them or SkyRush?

I haven't been neither on Storm nor in a Megalite but I have been on skyrush and I also seriously doubt that it can match it's intensity. Skyrush reaches 2 negative Gs which I think is the most in any ride. After watching a few storm POVs it definitely looks like it has more than floater air but still not enough to match Skyrush (and, from what I've heard and read, neither for the megalites).

I think the first half of Storm looks like it really delivers some great air, especially after seeing an off ride video. The second half looks nowhere near as good as a mega-lite does, but I bet that Mack could certainly build the next best thing to a mega-lite in the future!

• 3 weeks later...

Turns out the track in the earlier post was not for this project, this will have the classic blue Mack paint.

Well actually it looks to be a darker shade of blue than the others, looks more similar to Manta.

1470065_10152104920869497_233448411_n.jpg

1422416_10152104912234497_1164048467_n.jpg

1456547_10152104912249497_1107635662_n.jpg

1472940_10152104912154497_1983836793_n.jpg

1479381_10152104911414497_1002620139_n.jpg

1461735_10152104918494497_1731400745_n.jpg

1460209_10152104911484497_1532903376_n.jpg

1441390_10152104916704497_952570189_n.jpg

1479263_10152104911434497_1027957875_n.jpg

And now an even more interesting question, where will the red track go?

Source