Busch Gardens Williamsburg (BGW BGE) Discussion Thread

P. 1046 - Howl-o-Scream media event
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 6 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Good to the last drop

Postby ECZenith » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:30 pm

That link isn't working. What did it say in the trademark application?
-Sean C.

FORMER DISNEYLAND ATTRACTION OP

Donkey eat mullet pump.

Postby Johnny Upsidedown » Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:47 pm

Try this one and click on Aquatica its the most recent one filed 9-15-05. Doesnt say anything like the Mavrick one does for CP. Just a filing certificate. Sorry the other links expire. Go to this link http://tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=s ... 89b4st.1.1 Then enter BUSCH ENTERTAINMENT CORPORATION in the SEARCH TERM. Then change the FEILD to Owner name and address. Hit Submit. You should find the recent filings by Busch. Click on Aquatica as its the most recent file.

Good to the last drop

Postby ECZenith » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:20 pm

Gahhh, I bet it's a 61' tall diving board for a new show. :angry:
-Sean C.

FORMER DISNEYLAND ATTRACTION OP

What I do and who I am

Postby pianojohn » Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:52 pm

Hmmm....put a Dive Machine in France and theme it to a guillotine! And every time a car dives down the drop, you could have a "whoosh" and blood could spurt out! :lmao: (heads would roll!)

Or maybe not! But I do hope they go with a Dive Machine. Sheikra is great!!

Donkey eat mullet pump.

Postby Johnny Upsidedown » Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:23 pm

Aqutica, how about a Mack water coaster something like Journey to Atlantis or could be a new flag pole for all we know. Could also be a new spinner mouse something like Spinning Dragons at WOF as BGW took out there mouse ride a couple years ago..
Anybody familier with when Apolos or Alpe was built. Does Busch have to file for a higher variance if a ride is going to be say over 150 feet. Or as it seems that the park only has to file for a variance over 60 feet. Does the park have height limits that they would need special approvel for.
J.
Johnny Roller Coaster Website with Roller coaster related: events, trip reports and construction photos. http://www.Johnnyupsidedown.com
Manta Construction http://www.johnnyupsidedown.com/manta.html

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby coaster_type_of_person » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:04 pm

UberBeavis wrote:If they do build a dive machine in France, "Surrender To Your Fears" would be a great tagline for the ride :evil:

That is an awesome tagline. i like the way you think.

I would love to see BGW get a dive machine, but then dont you think they would be too much like BGT, and those park are really diff. So i think that they might get a rollercoaster, but mabey not a dive machine. And if it is a coaster with a height limit, then mabey it could be like what they did for Nemesis, how they had to blast chunks of rock away because of AT's height restriction.

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:20 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing them replace Le Scoot with a water coaster, but would really love to see a dive machine there.

Randomness

Postby coasterdude5 » Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:14 pm

^Wow, I'm surprised it's still there! I thought it was closed years ago. I've still got my onride pic, too.

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby MARK » Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:38 pm

Well the title Aquatica doesn't rule out dive machines, since Sheikra has a water-splash....

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby DragonLord » Sun Feb 05, 2006 3:02 am

Don't forget that SeaWorld and Discovery Cove are adding things this year. Aquatica sounds like a perfect name for that water slide/ animal attraction thing they are building. Just my opinion.

Busch has a tradition of naming coasters after an animal or something like an animal (real or mythological). So I would guess, IF the new ride is a coaster that this name isn't for that.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!