Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 303 - Happily Ever After Fireworks Show: Full Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Did the donkey fairy give me this title?

Re: Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

Postby bigboy » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:18 am

It's the only part of our week long Disney trip 18 months ago that my 6 year old still talks about.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Hilltopper39 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:35 am

^Exactly, when we plan trips it's the first ride my 4 year old asks for a Fastpass on and the only attraction she's seriously disappointed if we can't ride.

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby coastermaniac » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:59 am

I had a great day with my family at the park. My sisters haven't been in 12 years so it was nice for them to visit again.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Great video as always! Also... Splash Mountain on a 50 degree day?

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby coastermaniac » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:56 pm

Thank you. And yes, Splash Mountain is always a must-do no matter the temperature.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby kijikun » Tue May 09, 2017 9:41 pm

The Seven Dwarves ride is (imo) not only a fun coaster but theming wise a perfect addition to that part of the part. I'll always have a soft spot for the Snow White dark ride but that's only because it's one of the few rides I remember clearly from when I was 6 and first went to the park. I hope we'll get as well themed of a ride if they ever add something to the 'Tangeled' section.

and question! We've got a trip to wdw in dec - how much of a MUST if the Frozen ride? We couldn't get fast passes last jan and the pouring rain made us decide against using my disability pass. Also is the Mickey Christmas party worth it if you don't have kids? It's just me and my two roommates/best friends going (with a few days a universal studios after our four days at the disney parks).

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri May 12, 2017 9:33 pm

Tonight was opening night for the new Happily Ever After fireworks show. This is no question a "Tokyo Disney" caliber show. I was so impressed. It may very well be the best fireworks show I've seen at a Disney park....

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Evan-500 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:29 pm

robbalvey wrote:Tonight was opening night for the new Happily Ever After fireworks show. This is no question a "Tokyo Disney" caliber show. I was so impressed. It may very well be the best fireworks show I've seen at a Disney park....

This definitely beat Remember... Dreams Come True for best Disney fireworks!! Bravo!!

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Evan-500 » Fri May 12, 2017 11:30 pm

robbalvey wrote:Tonight was opening night for the new Happily Ever After fireworks show. This is no question a "Tokyo Disney" caliber show. I was so impressed. It may very well be the best fireworks show I've seen at a Disney park....

This definitely beat Remember... Dreams Come True for best Disney fireworks!! Bravo!!

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Sat May 13, 2017 5:20 am

I've been watching these Disney fireworks shows since I was a kid--remember "Fantasy in the Sky" at Disneyland? It's amazing how they combine projection mapping with pyro now.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!