Six Flags Corporate Discussion Thread

P. 119: Six Flags adds 5 parks/waterparks to portfolio
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Six Flags Corporate Discussion Thread

Postby thrillrider » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:02 pm

anonymouscactus wrote:https://mypass.sixflags.com/welcomeoffer.aspx will walk you through the process. You enter some info, they send you a promo code, and you buy your pass online. I went through the process of using a SFMM pass to buy a Darien Lake thrill pass but ultimately decided against it as it does not include parking or any other benefits other than admission.

Thank you!
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby DarienPoint » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:22 pm

anonymouscactus wrote:https://mypass.sixflags.com/welcomeoffer.aspx will walk you through the process. You enter some info, they send you a promo code, and you buy your pass online. I went through the process of using a SFMM pass to buy a Darien Lake thrill pass but ultimately decided against it as it does not include parking or any other benefits other than admission.

How would I do this if I wanted to do this the opposite way and get admission to Six Flags park with a Darien Lake season pass?
Darien Lake is my home park. :kiss:

Coaster Count: 65 || Parks: 12 (I need to branch out and visit new parks :lmao: )
Top 10: 1. Millennium Force | 2. Wicked Cyclone | 3. Superman the Ride | 4. Rougarou | 5. Maverick | 6. Raptor (CP) | 7. Gatekeeper | 8. Top Thrill Dragster | 9. Ride of Steel | 10. Tantrum

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby anonymouscactus » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:30 pm

Pick Darien Lake as the park you have a season pass for, and pick which park you want to visit. Again, just follow the directions.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby DarienPoint » Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:35 pm

^ Oh, didn't see Darien Lake there, now I do, thanks! :lol:
Darien Lake is my home park. :kiss:

Coaster Count: 65 || Parks: 12 (I need to branch out and visit new parks :lmao: )
Top 10: 1. Millennium Force | 2. Wicked Cyclone | 3. Superman the Ride | 4. Rougarou | 5. Maverick | 6. Raptor (CP) | 7. Gatekeeper | 8. Top Thrill Dragster | 9. Ride of Steel | 10. Tantrum

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby hoppedup » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:17 am

Just an FYI for anyone thinking of upgrading/switching to membership from season pass. I recently decided before a big trip that a diamond membership made more sense than a gold season pass. From the FAQs on SF website, I was lead to believe that if I upgraded, the cost of my pass would be pro-rated and given back to me in SF bucks at my home park. Also that all pass changes need to be made at the home park.

My "home" park was SFOG and my next SF park was SFA. So I called and asked what I could do without reporting to SFOG (4.5 hours south) before going to SFA (5 hours north). The CSR told me to buy a membership from SFA and then cancel the SFOG pass. When I asked about how the SF bucks would work, she said they would issue a full refund. I was a bit skeptical, but did as she suggested.

I sent confirmation numbers from both sales to SF and the full amount of two gold season passes was refunded within 3 days. YMMV.

Postby cal1br3tto » Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:24 pm

^I'm in a somewhat similar situation, except I'm going to be changing from membership to membership instead of upgrading from a season pass. I decided to just cancel my existing membership with plans to purchase a higher level at my next park (I don't live near any Six Flags, so single-park perks/having a membership to my closest one aren't important to me). I know this means new fees instead of having them roll over, but I'm okay eating that. Hope I don't regret it now after hearing about other folks successfully handling situations like this more smoothly, though!

I'm still waiting on a "confirmation" that my cancellation is "real," though (seriously, Six Flags?), so we'll see if even the first part of this plan goes as expected.
113 wood+501 steel=614|Boulder Dash|Coaster|X2|Maverick|Phoenix|Twisted Colossus|Storm Chaser|iRat|Kawasemi|NTag

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby livai » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:39 pm

What could it be ?
https://www.sixflags.com/springfield

found on sfne.com
leviathan & fury 325 = waste of money

Postby Canobie Coaster » Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:56 pm

It looks like a weird mix of Great Escape and Six Flags New England's kids/family rides.

The directions page is the most baffling. I'm guessing they just cut and paste something because this park is supposedly 50 miles from Franklin, 75 miles from Johnson City, and 95 miles from Smithfield. It mentions Albany and I-85, the latter of which is down in the Carolinas, Georgia, and Virginia. I first thought of Albany, NY but there is an Albany, GA whose population is actually respectable at 75,000.
Last edited by Canobie Coaster on Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:02 pm.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Phoenix, Wildfire, Outlaw Run, Boulder Dash
Top 5 Steel- Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Fury 325, Twisted Colossus, Helix
Most Recent Trip Reports- Adventure City & Knott's Berry Farm

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:01 pm

Seems like a test site to me.
Top Wood: 1. The Outlaw Run 2. The Phoenix 3. The El Toro 4. The Voyage 5. The Twister
Top Steel: 1. The Millennium Force 2. The Skyrush 3. The Magnum XL-200 4. The Diamondback 5. The Maverick
Top Parks: 1. The Disneyland 2. The Dollywood 3. The Silver Dollar City 4. The Knoebels 5. The Holiday World

Postby thrillrider » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:55 pm

Any idea when six flags is going to announce the 2019 additions?
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!