Hansa Park Discussion Thread

Page 73: 2nd Tallest Drop Tower in the World!!!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Hansa Park Discussion Thread

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:50 pm

A taller version of Drop Line with tilting seats?! Wow, definitely on the to do lost when I finally get to Germany.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Canobie Coaster » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:42 pm

That looks awesome! That thing is going to look huge.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Phoenix, Boulder Dash, Wildfire, Outlaw Run
Top 5 Steel- Steel Vengeance, Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Fury 325, Twisted Colossus
Most Recent Trip Reports- Lake Winnepesaukah & Alabama Splash Adventure

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby Anac0nda » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:47 am

Yay for drop towers! Now I have an excuse to re-visit Hansa Park :)

2019 is shaping up to be a very solid year of new rides: Taiga, RMC Robin Hood, Yukon Striker, Highlander (and maybe even FLY) :b

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:07 pm

To be honest I sat here fingers crossed hoping it would be a coaster. I'm trying to find an excuse to revisit this park. While this doesn't do it for 2019 this does make me consider a stop in 2020 at the park.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby cookiex » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:10 am

A recent newsletter apparently confirmed that Fliegender Hai ("Flying Shark"), one of the few remaining Huss Rangers, will close at the end of the season due to a lack of spare parts and power needed to be diverted to Highlander.

| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 91

| Europa Park | Liseberg | Phantasialand | Disney's Animal Kingdom | Gröna Lund |
Park count: 28

I'd like to buy a vowel!

Postby KBrylczyk » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:50 am

^ Kinda sad because those rides are hard to find. That being said, those rides are uncomfortable as hell so it's a wash.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/539c3534a7c7084b61a754366e69a2bf.jpg[/img][/url]

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby cookiex » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:34 am

Two new trademarks appeared this week for the names "Royal Scotsman" and "Heligan Express", one of which is rumored to be the new name for Rasender Roland.

https://register.dpma.de/DPMAregister/marke/register/3020180174228/DE
https://register.dpma.de/DPMAregister/marke/register/3020180174201/DE

The official artwork for Highlander definitely suggests RR will receive the same Britannica makeover as Nessie so a new name would make sense.

| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 91

| Europa Park | Liseberg | Phantasialand | Disney's Animal Kingdom | Gröna Lund |
Park count: 28

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!