Hansa Park Discussion Thread

Page 72: Barcos del mar from Technical Park coming in 2018
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Donkeys are my way of life!

Re: Hansa Park Discussion Thread

Postby cookiex » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:10 am

Hansa Park has announced a new family attraction for 2018 - Barcos Del Mar

- The new ride will take the spot of El Paso Express, which was removed in late 2015.
- The ride will be an Apollo swing ride from Technical Park fitted with a combination of motorcycles and dinghies.
- Each vehicle can be individually controlled.
- The minimum height requirement to ride will be 90 centimeters.

Source: Hansa Park newsletter
| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 89

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby KarlaKoaster » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:24 am

Just looking at Technical Park's website as I didn't know what an Apollo Swing was, and some of the examples they have on there are absolutely beautiful! The theming looks just about the best I've ever seen on a family spin ride. Perfect fit for Hansa :lover:

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:48 pm

Apollo.JPG
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

X is the best. Tatsu sucks.

Postby smartestcoasterkidever! » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:34 am

I'm currently at Hansa Park and it is dead. There are probably more employees than guests right now. We actually had to wait at Kärnan because they couldn't dispatch until we had more riders. Wonderful park, but is this normal??

Postby cookiex » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:12 am

smartestcoasterkidever! wrote:I'm currently at Hansa Park and it is dead. There are probably more employees than guests right now. We actually had to wait at Kärnan because they couldn't dispatch until we had more riders. Wonderful park, but is this normal??

There may be a weight rule to make sure the train completes the course. I don't think I've ever seen it run empty even during morning test runs.
| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby FirstDropJay » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:19 am

smartestcoasterkidever! wrote:I'm currently at Hansa Park and it is dead. There are probably more employees than guests right now. We actually had to wait at Kärnan because they couldn't dispatch until we had more riders. Wonderful park, but is this normal??

It's Monday. People are at work/ school. :wink:
You gotta enjoy that first drop, you know.

Postby cookiex » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:23 am

FirstDropJay wrote:

Plus Hansa sees most of its business from summer tourists either from the mainland or abroad. They're not gonna be there on a week day mid-September,

I think Intamin should make a donkey!

Postby Norwegian coasterfan » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:21 am

cookiex wrote:
FirstDropJay wrote:

Plus Hansa sees most of its business from summer tourists either from the mainland or abroad. They're not gonna be there on a week day mid-September,

Yeah, but in their halloween/christmas event it`s packed!

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!