Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

P. 343 - SFFT starts dropping hints about 2015?
Users viewing this topic: azombi, RyanGsatMCO and 6 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Can I park my donkey here?

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby natertater » Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Sorry,I ment one part of me. :roll: I guess it's fine with me,as long as it's smooth.

I teach at the school of donkey!

Postby B&MIntaminGCI » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:02 pm

ernierocker wrote:
B&MIntaminGCI wrote:
From what I hear, it seems as if the ride, ruins the ride, anything would be an improvement.

natertater wrote:I don't know. One side says,Go upsidedown,the other says ,Don't go upsidedown.

What sort of language are you guys speaking???? :?r

I was saying from everything I read, that Rattlers rough, and unpleasant, and frankly boring. So I was saying, Rattler already ruins itself by being painful/boring. Anything would be an improvement over it. :p

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Evilquiz99 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:55 am

I think the ride should have a zero G roll. That might be cool. on the other hand, Fiesta Texas already has 2 of them soo...
Boomerangs aren't so bad ;)

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby Mrlittle » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:09 pm

I would love to see a huge double down from the side of the quarry. They may have added an inversion of some kind since the announcement of Silver Dollar City's coaster. I mean we all know Six Flags likes trying to run up everyone.

I had sex with N-Tag before you did.

Postby Jakizle » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:36 pm

Evilquiz99 wrote:I think the ride should have a zero G roll. That might be cool. on the other hand, Fiesta Texas already has 2 of them soo...

Maybe they are going for the park with the most 0g rolls? :devil:

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby ArizonaGuy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:20 pm

^^
Hehe. I really think we're headed for something amazing. Even if we're not, the IH treatment is gonna be a great improvement. After what they've done with NTAG, I'm sure it's gonna be equally as good or better. Hope we hear more on August 30th along with the other parks.

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby RyanGsatMCO » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:41 pm

My best guess is on August 30th we will hear something along the lines of..."Fiesta Texas hears the love from Rattler Fans: Will introduce cutting edge technology to re-imagine the ride in 2013 as "Rattler's Revenge: The Rattler Strikes Back!"... Cutting edge technology and engineering will allow the San Antonio park to rebuild the ride as a new wild experience... (Insert some random facts about the technology behind it.... Insert a few random stats...) (Insert Rattler, park history, and Chain info)

I would imagine they are going to build hype and speculation over the layout with the GP as they did with NTAG.

However, that being said I think we will have a pretty good idea of the layout by October based off of construction and stats we are given. There are a lot of people here good at putting the pieces of the puzzle together.

Ryan

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby ArizonaGuy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:20 am

^^
Totally agree with how they're going to market it. "rattler is reborn in 2013 to strick back" the upper portion of the ride in sure is where we're going to be seeing the most of the changes and the end as well. Can't wait to hear more news.

Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Postby vacoaster09 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:31 am

If they add some height onto the first drop like they did on NTAG then could they possibly.. (just saying) take the crown for tallest wooden coaster say if they AIMed for 200 ft.
Leviathan - "I am a B&M, I am clearly not the father. I305 is not my child."
Millennium Force - "Yes he is Maury... I am 100% sure"
Maury - "Leviathan ..... in the case of possessed juvenile I305 .... you are not the father!
Maverick - (giggles with guilty grin)"

I had sex with N-Tag before you did.

Postby Jakizle » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:38 am

vacoaster09 wrote:If they add some height onto the first drop like they did on NTAG then could they possibly.. (just saying) take the crown for tallest wooden coaster say if they AIMed for 200 ft.

This wouldn't surprise me. They are already at 180 feet, it's not like they need much more. This major attraction that could possibly break records and actually have airtime is what Fiesta Texas has so desperately needed to go along with SKC.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!