Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

P. 650 - The Joker Wild Card announced for 2019!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby bert425 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:14 pm

^ the booth that sells them is right next to the Boomerang: Coast to Coaster (just to the right of it).

so when you come in, just go straight ahead until you bump into boomerang (but don't actually RIDE it. .LOL), and there's where you purchase, if you need to :)
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:27 pm

^ Thanks! :) (and I'll avoid riding Boomerang!) :lol:
Bigger is not always better. (And anyone who has ridden Wonder Woman knows this is true!)

Postby coasterbill » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:44 am

bert425 wrote:if you do FlashPass (which I think you always do, right?).. you'll get lots of rides on Wonder Woman. .it's great!

Wonder Woman was single use when we went earlier this year on all levels. Is that no longer the case?

Postby bert425 » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:17 am

coasterbill wrote:
bert425 wrote:if you do FlashPass (which I think you always do, right?).. you'll get lots of rides on Wonder Woman. .it's great!

Wonder Woman was single use when we went earlier this year on all levels. Is that no longer the case?

pretty sure they changed it based on level of FlashPass. (and fame typically gets the highest level version, if I'm recalling).
Not 100% sure tho, since I don't get FlashPass at Fiesta, since we go often enough.

the FP line at Wonder Woman is always almost nothing tho. . . so maybe it is only single use? It's hard to tell since it's not even on the main site list : WW is listed as "coming soon: single use" on the actual purchase page when you click "buy now". . but that's for all 3 levels.. . . so I THINK it might be unlimited for Platinum version.

but I'm not really sure - I absolutely could be wrong, and it's still only one time even for Platinum level.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby coasterbill » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:20 am

That's how it was a few months ago (one use on all levels). We got a Flash Pass but went to Wonder Woman at rope drop anyway to get a bonus ride in.

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby VegasBaby » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:34 am

coasterbill wrote:That's how it was a few months ago (one use on all levels). We got a Flash Pass but went to Wonder Woman at rope drop anyway to get a bonus ride in.

When I was there a few weeks ago, WW was single use on all levels of flash pass. I was going to get a FP that day, but with IRat down and WW only being single use, I decided to skip the FP. But if you head straight back to WW at rope drop, you should be able to get at least 2-3 rides in before it gets much of a line.
Coaster Count: 208 Last Coaster: Superman Krypton Coaster
Top Ten: 1) Superman:TR 2) Millennium Force 3) X2 4) Skyrush 5) El Toro 6) Twisted Colossus 7) Maverick 8) Lightning Rod 9) Mako 10) Storm Runner

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:09 pm

Just got off WW... HOLY CRAP!!! She is amazing!!! I am jealous of all of you who have this at your home park!!
Bigger is not always better. (And anyone who has ridden Wonder Woman knows this is true!)

Postby bert425 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:43 pm

DoinItForTheFame wrote:Just got off WW... HOLY CRAP!!! She is amazing!!! I am jealous of all of you who have this at your home park!!

ain't it great?

How were the crowds? did you need to get FlashPass?

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:22 pm

bert425 wrote:How were the crowds? did you need to get FlashPass?

Crowds were decent, but manageable. We didn't end up needing a FlashPass, which was nice. We ended up waiting about 30(ish) minutes for Wonder Woman, which was by far the longest line in the park. The only reason I wish we would have had a FlashPass would be so that we could have done more. Waiting in lines sure cut into how many things we got to enjoy. But at the end of the day, it was still a great trip!! :br

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby whiteferrett » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:26 am

DoinItForTheFame wrote:Just got off WW... HOLY CRAP!!! She is amazing!!! I am jealous of all of you who have this at your home park!!

And that is why with this as my home park I have at least 50 rides on it
43cbfccf35b84753997e843696145837.jpg

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!