Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

P. 568 - Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster for 2018!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby bert425 » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:03 pm

Sven18 wrote:
EliHorton wrote: Plus since it is at Six Flags Fiesta Texas it will probably have great themeing.

??? Railblazer themeing is way better with SR1. Railblazer has a better color scheme. Railblazer is not another recycled DC comics character named ride.

you're gonna argue that Wonder Woman Golden Lasso isn't PERFECT match between naming, themeing, and color scheme for a DC character on a single rail coaster?

Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby EliHorton » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:28 pm

Sven18 wrote:
EliHorton wrote: Plus since it is at Six Flags Fiesta Texas it will probably have great themeing.

??? Railblazer themeing is way better with SR1. Railblazer has a better color scheme. Railblazer is not another recycled DC comics character named ride.

Fiesta Texas usually has decent themeing with their coasters and other rides. But I think the color scheme is good one considering it is themed after Wonder Woman, a female character that wears red, yellow, and blue (although I like the color scheme for the free spin at Mexico better). Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Coaster will be the first roller coaster themed after Wonder Woman so I wouldn't judge it too hard for being recycled. Plus people love Wonder Woman, I mean the movie so far is one of the highest grossing movies of 2017 and it has a 92% on Rotten Tomatoes so I think it is fitting. Plus it sits right by Superman and not too far from Batman. Plus I'd be more inclined to ride Wonder Woman since it is at Fiesta Texas, a park with better coasters, flat rides, thrill rides, water rides, a better waterpark, etc. But that is just my opinion. We all have different opinions. Rail Blazer does look pretty cool, the trains look cool with that ATV theme. The trains on both raptor coasters look really awesome. And I like that both raptors have the ponds underneath. It'd spectacular if either had a water effect.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Vonni » Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:45 am

I'm of the opinion that Railblazer looks exponentially better and has a better theme, but that does not change the fact that this is going to be an awesome addition for SFFT!

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby DILinator » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:32 pm

^This is where I fall in regard to the two Raptor Coasters as well. The extra theming is a huge plus for me on Railblazer, but this looks great as well!
Top 10 Coasters! 1.Fury 2.Millennium Force 3.Maverick 4.The Voyage 5. Lightning Rod 6.Storm Chaser 7.El Toro 8.Phantom's Revenge 9. Goliath (SFGAm) 10. Ravine Flyer II Honorable Mentions: Shivering Timbers, Kraken Underrated Coasters: Steel - Manta, Wood - White Lightning

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby drummermattk » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:45 pm

https://www.facebook.com/CoasterMattProductions/posts/484911518549486
Track and supports have officially begun to be painted/manufactured for WWGLC!
Top 5 Steel: 1.Fury 325 2. Phantom's Revenge 3. Maverick 4. Afterburn 5. Storm Chaser
Top 5 Woodies: 1.Lightning Rod 2. Voyage 3.Beast 4.Jack Rabbit 5.Legend
check out CoasterMatt Productions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCEIBVYHqjtsfqAHCCO0mzQ/videosImage]

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!