TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

RMC may need to expand their manufacturing facilities. If I were a small park I'd be picking up the phone right now to install one of these as soon as possible. The ride looks absolutely bonkers, and the marketability is insane. These could literally become the next boomerang and I'd be completely satisfied with that.

I will be there May 4th. Time to put that season pass to use. Here's the email that was sent out from Six Flags.

Exclusive Preview on WONDER WOMAN Golden Lasso Coaster

We're giving our Season Pass Holders and Members a sneak peek at our new coaster before it opens to the public! On April​ 27, 28, and 29, the ride will open exclusively for Diamond and Diamond Elite Members. On April​ 28 and 29, Gold Plus and Platinum Members can join after 4 p.​m.

Then, all Season Pass Holders and Members will enjoy exclusive ride access on May​ 4, 5, and 6 from 10:30 a.​m. to 8 p.​m. each day. Just present your Pass card at the ride entrance and hop right on. We are so excited to share our new ride with you!

I will be there May 4th. Time to put that season pass to use. Here's the email that was sent out from Six Flags.

We're giving our Season Pass Holders and Members a sneak peek at our new coaster before it opens to the public! On April​ 27, 28, and 29, the ride will open exclusively for Diamond and Diamond Elite Members. On April​ 28 and 29, Gold Plus and Platinum Members can join after 4 p.​m.

Then, all Season Pass Holders and Members will enjoy exclusive ride access on May​ 4, 5, and 6 from 10:30 a.​m. to 8 p.​m. each day. Just present your Pass card at the ride entrance and hop right on. We are so excited to share our new ride with you!

And here people were worried about all their season pass privileges being taken away. I could of sworn I read somewhere May 11th would be a day as well? Anyone that can confirm?

And here people were worried about all their season pass privileges being taken away. I could of sworn I read somewhere May 11th would be a day as well? Anyone that can confirm?

the Memberships get the weekend before AND get to ride on "season pass" days.

and the park is actively promoting "upgrade" your Season Pass to a membership.

oh yeah, Season Pass is not long for this world, and i fully expect 2018 to be the last time being offered. so don't really understand what point you are trying to make?

^ I was able to bump up my season pass to a membership at SFNE. While I couldn't get a refund, I was able to convert the amount I spent on the season pass into "Bugs Bucks," which is essentially their version of Disney Dollars.

May 11th is going to be a VIP preview night from 7-10 PM for coaster clubs. I know ACE and Texas Thrill Seakers were both allowed 100 spots (I'm signed up with ACE).

Wow, that is insane.

It almost looks unreal, seeing such a narrow track under you and the speed it whips through some of those elements.

Thinking a grand sized Texas trip is in order next year.

OH and now that RMC is in the steel game they will truly become unstoppable.

I kinda wish they would "rocky mountain treat" some terrible steel coasters...replace it with track like this.

(Im thinking you, Anaconda)

A friend of mine happen to be a job site this morning in San Antonio and I happen to tell him he should go ride the new coaster at Fiesta if he drives by. He just text me he’s about to ride for the 18th time, no one is at the park today.

I tried to look up the footprint on one of these rides and saw a figure of 250' x 75'... does anyone know if that is true? A Vekoma SLC has a footprint of about 360' x 154' and a Vekoma Boomerang has a footprint of 288' x 98 '. If the 250' x 75' figure is correct, this means these attractions have a smaller footprint than a Vekoma Boomerang... would seem a smart idea for Six Flags to just go around replacing their SLCs and/or boomerangs with these rides!

A friend of mine happen to be a job site this morning in San Antonio and I happen to tell him he should go ride the new coaster at Fiesta if he drives by. He just text me he’s about to ride for the 18th time, no one is at the park today.

Yep, missed it by one week.

*sigh* Oh well...

I just rode it quite a bit during member previews and WOW!

This thing is straight up launching you out of your seat at times. There’s ejector air, laterals, weightlessness and intense G-forces. There’s blissful hangtime on the front seat at the drop and straight up ejector in the back. There’s not a single bad seat on this train.

It definitely packs a huge punch for such a small coaster!

RMC knocked it out of the park with this one!

CA84AF86-6370-4F7F-8CB5-D45949B6868A.thumb.jpeg.46f72c618c31f68d47525f4d3288e78c.jpeg

1D685F58-9F03-476D-92C5-9D97C64FAB31.thumb.jpeg.d3f069ef2810a659135a4bcc0e7caa7b.jpeg

And RMC's winning streak continues. There are a LOT of small parks out there that would benefit greatly from purchasing one of these. From what I understand they're pretty cheap because they require less supports/steel, and can be assembled in no time at all.

oh yeah, Season Pass is not long for this world, and i fully expect 2018 to be the last time being offered.
I was able to bump up my season pass to a membership at SFNE. While I couldn't get a refund, I was able to convert the amount I spent on the season pass into "Bugs Bucks," which is essentially their version of Disney Dollars.

I must have missed the whole season pass vs. membership discussion. Can someone explain the difference to me? When did memberships become a thing and what advantages does one have? I have a regular SF pass thru Great Adventure.

ETA: The new coaster looks awesome and I really hope a SF park near me gets one at some point! Lots of amazing rides all over the place are opening this season!