Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

P. 674 - Joker Media Day
Users viewing this topic: Chasehat, Pear and 7 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
2 + 2 = donkey!

Re: Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Postby bill_s » Mon May 22, 2017 9:15 am

Flashback stuck showed up on the crawler text at the bottom of Fox News channel Sat. night.

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby Canobie Coaster » Mon May 22, 2017 9:49 am

I walked by Flashback around 7:40 when it was stuck and by 8 the train was already down. It seems like they fixed it quickly this time.

coasterbill wrote:
sfriday1998 wrote:Riding Joker in 10 days for the first time. My first ever 4D credit...
Then it's Green Lantern and X2 another 10 days later

Wow... well enjoy your ride on Joker because it's all downhill from there. :lol:

There's a chance he loves X2. Or he could hate it. There's really no in between on that ride.
Top 5 Wood- Phoenix, Boulder Dash, El Toro, Voyage, Cornball Express
Top 5 Steel- Fury 325, Millennium Force, Twisted Colossus, Skyrush, Superman the Ride
Top 5 Parks- Disneyland, Knoebels, Cedar Point, Magic Kingdom, Holiday World

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Mon May 22, 2017 10:35 am

I heard from my cousins boyfriends sisters stepuncle that they fixed Flashback so quickly so they could start to tear it down. Hope yall got your last rides in.
Look for the humor in anything and you will find it.
Maverick - El Toro - Skyrush - I305 - Phantoms Revenge
Millennium Force - Storm Runner - Nitro - Volcano - Griffon

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby Chasehat » Mon May 22, 2017 11:16 am

Canobie Coaster wrote:
I should also note that I got the best rides tonight that I have ever gotten on Superman (have been riding it since 07). The train was absolutely hauling and every hill had strong ejector air. If it rides like that into the summer, Wicked Cyclone may be dethroned as my favorite ride there.

Oh my God I thought I was the only one who thought this. I don't know what they did to it but It's been absolutely amazing so far this season and it's awesome.
Top 5 Coasters: 1. El Toro 2. Superman the Ride 3. Wicked Cyclone 4. Fury 325 5. Nitro

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby sfriday1998 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:34 pm

Canobie Coaster wrote:I walked by Flashback around 7:40 when it was stuck and by 8 the train was already down. It seems like they fixed it quickly this time.

coasterbill wrote:
sfriday1998 wrote:Riding Joker in 10 days for the first time. My first ever 4D credit...

Wow... well enjoy your ride on Joker because it's all downhill from there. :lol:

There's a chance he loves X2. Or he could hate it. There's really no in between on that ride.

Just keep a heads up for my Photo TRs. One after Joker, and one after CA
Current coaster count: 60
Top flats (no order): Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey (USH), Houdini (SFNE), Guardians of the Galazy (DCA), New England Sky Screamer (SFNE)
Top 10 coasters (no order): Superman TR (SFNE), Wicked Cyclone (SFNE), Tatsu (SFMM), Space Mountain (Disneyland), California Screamin (Disneyland), Twisted Colossus (SFMM), Revenge of the Mummy (USH), Batman TR (SFMM), Batman The Dark Knight (SFNE), Scream (SFMM)
Just living and having a good time
:airtime:

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby sfriday1998 » Mon May 22, 2017 1:37 pm

Canobie Coaster wrote:I walked by Flashback around 7:40 when it was stuck and by 8 the train was already down. It seems like they fixed it quickly this time.

coasterbill wrote:

Just keep a heads up for my Photo TRs. One after Joker, and one after CA
Current coaster count: 60
Top flats (no order): Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey (USH), Houdini (SFNE), Guardians of the Galazy (DCA), New England Sky Screamer (SFNE)
Top 10 coasters (no order): Superman TR (SFNE), Wicked Cyclone (SFNE), Tatsu (SFMM), Space Mountain (Disneyland), California Screamin (Disneyland), Twisted Colossus (SFMM), Revenge of the Mummy (USH), Batman TR (SFMM), Batman The Dark Knight (SFNE), Scream (SFMM)
Just living and having a good time
:airtime:

Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Mon May 22, 2017 4:04 pm

boldikus wrote:I heard from my cousins boyfriends sisters stepuncle that they fixed Flashback so quickly so they could start to tear it down. Hope yall got your last rides in.
spaceballs.jpg
| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Mon May 22, 2017 4:28 pm

boldikus wrote:I heard from my cousins boyfriends sisters stepuncle that they fixed Flashback so quickly so they could start to tear it down. Hope yall got your last rides in.

Where does your cousins boyfriends sisters stepuncle work?? I only ask because the Dip-N-Dots guy at the park told me the same thing.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Vonni » Mon May 22, 2017 9:51 pm

So does this make four times Flashback has valleyed this season? I've lost count lol!

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby Canobie Coaster » Mon May 22, 2017 9:56 pm

Only 3 valleys so far. This one was being stuck on the lift hill instead; however, they got the train down really quickly this time.
Top 5 Wood- Phoenix, Boulder Dash, El Toro, Voyage, Cornball Express
Top 5 Steel- Fury 325, Millennium Force, Twisted Colossus, Skyrush, Superman the Ride
Top 5 Parks- Disneyland, Knoebels, Cedar Point, Magic Kingdom, Holiday World

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!