TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Six Flags New England (SFNE) Discussion Thread

Man y'all get some good membership options. At SFOT you can get a gold pass that includes parking and Hurricane Harbor waterpark. That's it. I would pay extra for skip the line passes. If you want to purchase a flaspass for the year here it's 300 bucks all up front. No monthly payments. 20 bucks a month is very affordable.

Where does it say you can upgrade? Unless I am missing something, I just see this question:

"Can I replace my 2018 Season Pass with a Membership?"

"You can of course join the Six Flags Membership program any time you want. However, it is not possible to exchange a 2018 Season Pass for a Membership."

Where does it say you can upgrade? Unless I am missing something, I just see this question:

"You can of course join the Six Flags Membership program any time you want. However, it is not possible to exchange a 2018 Season Pass for a Membership."

Did you buy your pass or are you doing the monthly payments?

Did you buy your pass or are you doing the monthly payments?

There's a section on the membership portal about upgrades. You essentially buy a new membership, and cancel the old one, then get a new card at your home park. A bit of a pain in the tush for someone like me who has a membership but lives in Ohio and doesn't have a "home park." So if I upgrade now during the sale my membership is basically useless till I can go to the park I purchased it from and get a new card processed. So random spur of the moment trips will not be a thing until I can get my new card.

It's 2018, why can't they just upgrade my card I have? sigh.... #firstworldcoasternerdproblems

https://www.sixflags.com/newengland/special-event/food-and-brew-festival

Hmm... sounds like my kind of event! Anyone have experience with this last year? I don't even recall them doing this or reading any reports.

I don’t like beer. Will there be other alcoholic beverages available during Food & Brew Festival?

Food & Brew Festival is excited to include a variety of hand-crafted cocktails and beverages. Cool down with Spiked Italian Ice, Homemade Hard Lemonade, or a refreshing Summer Sangria

Yes, please.

• 2 weeks later...

Have they already started testing it?

I sort of assumed it would be opening in late May like their other recent additions. I know it's just a flat, but even the Super Loop (who am I kidding, that was a coaster ) opened in May. The only ride I can think of that was ready for Opening Day recently was the unannounced Rockin' Rodeo ride that quietly went across from Houdini.

The rumors are true and the area is also being re-themed. Everything will be ready for opening besides Harley Quinn.

Of course everything will be ready for opening day. I assumed that by "the area is also being re-themed" you meant that Mind Eraser was getting a paint job and a new name and they're putting "Gotham City" on the park map. If they're feeling extra ambitious maybe they'll put a sign up. Nobody was concerned that the area's new state-of-the-art multi-sensory highly immersive theming was going to delay anything.

I skipped it last year during my visit, i’ll have to ride it next time. Everyone here is saying there is such a massive improvement im curious.

The layout is actually quite intense and enjoyable when your skull isn't being bashed against the restraint. For comparison, I probably rode it once in a 5 year span before last year. Last year, I rode it anytime I passed it (once VR was removed and the line wasn't over an hour).

I agree I always skipped ME and last year started ridding it again every visit. I like the layout and the new trains have stopped the pain. For the new area I’m thinking something like the Metropolis make over. Nothing over the top but at least everything would tie in.