Europa Park Discussion Thread

P. 212: VR queue to be included with CanCan coaster
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Europa Park Discussion Thread

Postby djcoaster » Sat May 26, 2018 12:49 pm

Wodan ? It's really far.

Could you give us the link please ?

I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Postby JooordiW » Sat May 26, 2018 12:50 pm

Kooky wrote:On Twitter are pictures from Wodan wooden coaster burning too.... Sad day :cry:

That picture is fake :x

I Love Donkeys!

Postby Hermanus » Sat May 26, 2018 12:52 pm

JG-77 wrote:
Hermanus wrote:This is a huge loss for Europa Park, I really hope.

I don't think that came out the way you intended... :?r

Yeah, stopped typing halfway through to correct another error and forgot to continue.

Wodan is safe, the wood in most picures is from the Norwegian area. The only coaster thats closeby enough to be affected is Blue Fire and I can't see how the fire could get there.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sat May 26, 2018 12:53 pm

JG-77 wrote:
Hermanus wrote:This is a huge loss for Europa Park, I really hope.

I don't think that came out the way you intended... :?r

Let's try not to be so rude towards people who don't speak English as their first language. I'm sure his English is much, MUCH better than your German or Dutch.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Sat May 26, 2018 12:53 pm

Seening that the biggest hit falls in the red area maybe the Dutch Area only lost Batavia.
It really looks Like the back of the darkride was hit not the front. But this is based on imagery we've seen and nothing form the Dutch Area so far. Let's hope that's because there is nothing to see there and not that it's impossible to get there right now.
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sat May 26, 2018 12:55 pm

Kooky wrote:On Twitter are pictures from Wodan wooden coaster burning too.... Sad day :cry:

Please do not post things on our forum unless you actually know what you are talking about. Last time I checked, the coaster at Margate in the UK looks NOTHING like Wodan. Don't be like Trump and spread Fake News. We are better than that.
Last edited by robbalvey on Sat May 26, 2018 12:56 pm.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby djcoaster » Sat May 26, 2018 12:58 pm

Fire could have started in the Flord restaurant kitchen and has spread in Piraten in Batavia, according to local newschannel (DNA aka Last Alsatian News).
It could be a connexion between these 2 buildings.

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby JG-77 » Sat May 26, 2018 12:59 pm

^^^^ My sincerest apologies, I didn't realize English wasn't Hermanus's first language. I'll think twice before sending something like that in the future.
Last edited by JG-77 on Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:39 pm.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby JordyC » Sat May 26, 2018 1:04 pm

Here is a "better" view of the affected area.

260518wolk2.jpg

260518wolk5.jpg

Source
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Shambhala - PortAventura 3. Taron - Phantasialand 4. Helix - Liseberg 5. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Lech Coaster - Legendia 8. Silver Star - Europa-Park 9. Balder - Liseberg 10. Goliath - Walibi Holland

Coasters: 219 || Parks: 40

Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach || Thorpe Park || Wildlands || Walibi Belgium || Parque Warner || Parque de Atracciones || Phantasialand

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby RCT3Bross » Sat May 26, 2018 1:11 pm

I just remembered there was a fire scene in Piraten that used real fire. Does somebody know how they created that fire (Gas or other fuel.) and how they could prevent it from being a added danger in a situation like this?
Roller Coaster Traveler 3 Bross Parks of 2018: Efteling, Phantasialand, Walibi Holland, Skyline park, Europa Park, Walibi Belgium, Toverland, Thorpe Park, Alton Towers, Blackpool Pleasure Beach
2018 Rides: Fenix (Toverland), Tiki Waka (Walibi Belgium), Wicker Man (Alton Towers), Icon (Blackpool Pleasure Beach).

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!