Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

P. 976 - Chocolatetown & New Roller Coaster for 2020!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Hersheypark (HP) Discussion Thread

Postby alilstronger » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:41 am

^ LOVE LOVE LOVE the preview night. I took my BF up there for his first time since he was a kid last summer and we entered right at 5 pm for preview and rode almost every coaster. I think its awesome they let you in for free the night before.

Side note - I LOVE Wildcat ;)
I may not know everything about coasters... what I do know is they are my life...
Home park: Six Flags America
Favorite park overall: All Walt Disney World Parks
Favorite Steels: Maverick, Millennium Force, Sky Rush, Talon, Poltergeist, I-305
Favorite Woodies: Iron Rattler, Phoenix, Roar, El Toro, Jack Rabbit, Thunderbolt, The Raven, The Legend
TPR Trips: Northeast 2011, LeviaTHON 2012

Did the donkey fairy give me this title?

Postby hoppedup » Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:49 pm

alilstronger wrote:
Side note - I LOVE Wildcat ;)

Found the masochist. :lol:

When we previewed, we showed the ticket lady our printout and she marked out the 'P' with an ink pen without scanning anything. I assume we can use the ticket any day and not
just the day after the preview. I'm pretty sure we can anyway. We are too honest to print out a fresh one and preview again. Also, we were not charged for parking for the preview.

We have decided to go to Morey's Piers tomorrow and take the Cape May Ferry and meander home and add a Hershey stop to our August trip.

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:24 pm

You're aware that two of the three piers don't open until 6pm tomorrow, right?

https://www.moreyspiers.com/info/park-hours

Did the donkey fairy give me this title?

Postby hoppedup » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:43 pm

boldikus wrote:You're aware that two of the three piers don't open until 6pm tomorrow, right?

Thanks for that info. I am aware now. We may still take that route just to skip weekday traffic. Morey's was just on the way and I only saw a 1:00 p.m. opening on the main website.

Postby boldikus » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:52 pm

hoppedup wrote:
boldikus wrote:You're aware that two of the three piers don't open until 6pm tomorrow, right?

Thanks for that info. I am aware now. We may still take that route just to skip weekday traffic. Morey's was just on the way and I only saw a 1:00 p.m. opening on the main website.

I mean you could still do it, and just hit Mariners first and then Surfside @ 6pm. The issue is its a weekday so most schools in the area aren't out until the next few weeks (Philly schools I think are done this week) so Moreys has limited hours on weekdays in June. As soon as I saw your post I thought to check the hours for tomorrow. Also, there are other things to do besides the rides if you do go. The boardwalk itself is fun and the beach is free. Also, two waterparks.

Harry Potter is a sick donkey.

Postby skyrocket010 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:20 am

Thinking about heading to the park tomorrow. Can anyone tell me what I should expect crowd wise for a Saturday in the 80’s mid June?
Last edited by skyrocket010 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:29 am.

Postby boldikus » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:23 am

skyrocket010 wrote:Thinking about heading to the park tomorrow. Can anyone tell me what I should expect for crowds?

Nope. Cleos out sick.

cleo.gif

Postby bert425 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:55 am

boldikus wrote:
skyrocket010 wrote:Thinking about heading to the park tomorrow. Can anyone tell me what I should expect for crowds?

Nope. Cleos out sick.

cleo.gif

but.. .

Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

Harry Potter is a sick donkey.

Postby skyrocket010 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:01 pm

boldikus wrote:

Nope. Cleos out sick.

cleo.gif

Nevermind

Postby alilstronger » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:03 pm

^ :nina:

skyrocket010 wrote:Thinking about heading to the park tomorrow. Can anyone tell me what I should expect crowd wise for a Saturday in the 80’s mid June?

On a serious note it can be extremely crowded in the summer. I've seen 2-3 hour waits on some coasters. The water park can get worse. I've seen an hour wait just for the lazy river.
I may not know everything about coasters... what I do know is they are my life...
Home park: Six Flags America
Favorite park overall: All Walt Disney World Parks
Favorite Steels: Maverick, Millennium Force, Sky Rush, Talon, Poltergeist, I-305
Favorite Woodies: Iron Rattler, Phoenix, Roar, El Toro, Jack Rabbit, Thunderbolt, The Raven, The Legend
TPR Trips: Northeast 2011, LeviaTHON 2012

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!