SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

P. 593: Electric Ocean Media Event report posted!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: SeaWorld Orlando (SWO) Discussion Thread

Postby thrillrider » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:04 am

Love all the updates from this park. The only bummer is shamu happy harbor. My kids love that area and could spend all day there.
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

Postby jray21 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:52 am

Nice report! That food looked really good, and the shows looked like a lot of fun.

Founder of the Cult of Skank Mountain

Postby boldikus » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:16 pm

SWO is advertising on their Instagram that VR is back on Kraken.
Screenshot_20180614-181836.png

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby DILinator » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:11 am

^ :cry: I'm glad it wasn't on there when we were just there a couple months ago!

Top 10 Coasters! 1.Steel Vengeance 2.Fury 3.Millennium Force 4.Maverick 5.Twisted Timbers 6.The Voyage 7. Lightning Rod 8.Storm Chaser 9.El Toro 10.Phantom's Revenge Honorable Mentions: Ravine Flyer II Shivering Timbers, Kraken Mako Underrated Coasters: Steel - Manta, Wood - White Lightning

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby teacherkim » Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:14 pm

To all the locals....we will be at Seaworld on July 28th. Anybody heard about an opening date for infinity falls? Any chance it will be open by then? Or is everyone in the dark on this?

Best food in the park?

Postby Canobie Coaster » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:06 pm

The two dining options I love at the park are Mama's Pretzel Kitchen and Dine with Shamu.

Mama's Pretzel Kitchen sells pretzels that are basically doughy crack. They are better than anything you'll get at Wetzel's or Auntie Anne's. I absolutely love them. If the bacon one is offered, you're in for a real treat, but you can't go wrong with any of them.

Dine with Shamu was in the ballpark of $25 and it included an all-you-can-eat buffet with solid food, all-you-can-drink beer (Busch), and a private show with Shamu.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Phoenix, Wildfire, Outlaw Run, El Toro
Top 5 Steel- Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Fury 325, Twisted Colossus, Shambhala
Most Recent Trip Reports- New Reoma World and Hirakata Park

Postby thrillrider » Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:25 pm

Canobie Coaster wrote:The two dining options I love at the park are Mama's Pretzel Kitchen and Dine with Shamu.

Mama's Pretzel Kitchen sells pretzels that are basically doughy crack. They are better than anything you'll get at Wetzel's or Auntie Anne's. I absolutely love them. If the bacon one is offered, you're in for a real treat, but you can't go wrong with any of them.

Dine with Shamu was in the ballpark of $25 and it included an all-you-can-eat buffet with solid food, all-you-can-drink beer (Busch), and a private show with Shamu.

We did the dine with shamu this spring and loved it! The only complaint was that we felt rushed.
341 steel coasters
114 wood coasters

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Postby BintamiM » Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:23 pm

teacherkim wrote:To all the locals....we will be at Seaworld on July 28th. Anybody heard about an opening date for infinity falls? Any chance it will be open by then? Or is everyone in the dark on this?

Best food in the park?

Word on the street is it may not open until August but they are trying to get it open sooner

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby teacherkim » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:36 am

Hmmmm......that will be very close to our date. Guess we will just have to keep our fingers crossed that it is ready. We are getting off a short cruise to Cuba that morning in Tampa and have a car for the day to get to Orlando so that will for sure be the easiest day for us to stop at Seaworld. Hope it's ready!

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!