Alton Towers, Black Hole Goodbye Event

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Randomness Rules

Alton Towers, Black Hole Goodbye Event

Postby jonathan h » Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:49 am

Is anyone going to this event? For people that don't know. Black Hole at Alton Towers is being removed this season and on Saturday 5th March Alton Towers are holding a day long event for enthusiasts where we can ride Black Hole in the dark, with lights on, have lunch and see a presentation by the Towers head of engineering.
It looks like a great event and I am thinking of going but I don't want to be at the park all on my tod not knowing anyone. So is anyone going? Anyone want to meet up there for the day?

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!