TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just so that people know what this is, and how it relates to theme parks, check out the photos towards the bottom of this page:

http://www.themeparkreview.com/wedding/epcot/epcot1.htm

But yeah, apparently the drink is really popular in Italy. I for one will be looking out for it when we're in Italy later in the year since I can't believe that ANYONE would actually walk into your local convenience store and purchase this drink on their own accord.

We'll see though!

--Robb

Robb,

At Epcot, when you were there at that drink station, were the drinks all foreign, or were they drinks that are available everywhere?

At one park here in South Carolina, there was an exhibit on the art of sweet tea...

Just Kidding, but that would be cool.

I know the worst sweet tea would be better than the best of the "Beverly"

Home Parks: SFOG, Carowinds

Fav Coaster: Swamp Fox (Family Kingdom, Myrtle Beach, SC)

Ahh...the Beverly. I knew it was nasty so I had my friends get some before me. But, I HAD to try it. I know it was going to be the suck, but I just had to. It is VILE.

If you come to Epcot, be sure to come visit me at the Living Seas! Don't bring me any Beverly. A bunch of kids asked me where it was, I told them and suggested they try Beverly because it was "oh so good." Muhaha.

Let's see...if you boil a pair of sneakers (Which you've taken off the feet of a very sweaty marathon runner who also managed to step in some dog crap during mile 19 or so) and then add some bubbles and a little sugar...well then you got an idea of what Beverly would taste like if it was good!