Disneyland Resort (DL, DLR, DCA) Discussion Thread

P. 821: Disneyland announces new Fastpass options
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
The best thing about TPR is the donkeys.

Re: Disneyland Resort (DL, DLR, DCA) Discussion Thread

Postby Simipour'sTrainer » Sun May 06, 2012 8:59 pm

I agree, it looks absolutely amazing! =)
America Needs Flavor! Vote Guy Fieri 2020!

Nuthin' better than a naked donkey!

Postby PeoplemoverMatt » Mon May 07, 2012 12:17 am

robbalvey wrote:This is one of those times where I just do not miss the California Disney fanboys nor the California mentality. I now see that many of them are bitching about the changes to the hair, which they basically bitched about in the first place.

I just want to tell them "Shut up and deal with it."

Seriously, the hair was "fine" before, and if you're going to bitch about anything, how about bitching about the fact that you have an entire section of the park that even after $1.1 billion of improvements, is still dead and lacking any kind of real signature attraction.

--Robb "I just don't "get" the Disneyland fanboy mentality, and I'm certainly happy to not be around it anymore." Alvey

I ran into some of those fanboys myself recently. Found them complaining about how the faux power lines that are being installed as a touch of realism for the new Red Car Trolleys looked 'ugly'. I turned and said, "Yeah, but if they weren't there, you'd complain about how unrealistic that looked." They were real quiet and just slowly lowered their gaze because they knew I was right.

If TDS was built here, these people would complain about how Mt. Prometheus' eruptions lacked realism because they didn't come with an earthquake. It's really amazing.

I say they should live in a place where they have to look at SFMM on a daily basis. That'd teach 'em to not sweat the small stuff pretty quick. :evil:

WDW Monorail Fanatic

Postby BeemerBoy » Mon May 07, 2012 4:23 am

PeoplemoverMatt wrote:I say they should live in a place where they have to look at SFMM on a daily basis. That'd teach 'em to not sweat the small stuff pretty quick. :evil:

No, it wouldn't.
Displaying "Online Enthusiast Morality" since 2006, with 99.9% more sarcasm.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Mon May 07, 2012 6:26 am

^LOL! Yeah, just look at the SFMM Thread with all the fanboys defending the place! ;)

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Sir Clinksalot » Mon May 07, 2012 10:15 am

People are now complaining that Tower of Terror should be removed because you can see it from Buena Vista Street.

You know, because Matterhorn can't be seen from Main Street. Space Mtn can't be seen from the Mark Twain/Splash Mountain.

Fanboys are funny.

"CACTUS SHARP!!"

Postby COASTER FREAK 11 » Mon May 07, 2012 10:17 am

They are just being idiots... :roll:

As well, its not people from this website... its people from a website that complains about everything Disney!
Last edited by COASTER FREAK 11 on Mon May 07, 2012 10:25 am.

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Mon May 07, 2012 10:21 am

^Aren't you being redundant? ;)

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby Trues » Mon May 07, 2012 10:27 am

Sir Clinksalot wrote:People are now complaining that Tower of Terror should be removed because you can see it from Buena Vista Street.

You know, because Matterhorn can't be seen from Main Street. Space Mtn can't be seen from the Mark Twain/Splash Mountain.

Fanboys are funny.

lol! Cedar point should get rid of TTD, because you can see it in Frontierland...... :lol:
Next time, wear blindfolds...okay?

The best thing about TPR is the donkeys.

Postby Simipour'sTrainer » Mon May 07, 2012 10:41 am

Sir Clinksalot wrote:People are now complaining that Tower of Terror should be removed because you can see it from Buena Vista Street.

Fanboys are funny.

:wtf: Seriously?! They complain about that?! Good lord, they whine more than Sonic fanboys too!
America Needs Flavor! Vote Guy Fieri 2020!

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Someotherguyuser » Mon May 07, 2012 10:42 am

COASTER FREAK 11 wrote:They are just being idiots... :roll:

As well, its not people from this website... its people from a website that complains about everything Disney!

Seriously! On that other site you are referring to, someone commented on the Carthaway Circle Theater interior photos by saying that he "saw better lighting inside of a Walmart." :lol:
Ghostbusters Ride at Universal Studios....let's Make it Happen!

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/universal-studios-needs-to-make-a-ghostbusters

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!