Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

P. 969 - Yukon Striker Announced! B&M Dive Machine
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Canada's Wonderland Discussion Thread

Postby Jfray95 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:52 pm

They could have named it Renanin, which is a different name for the same biblical creature. Also the jewish aggadot states "The My bottom lip is oddly disproportionate to my upper lip and I'm not sure why is as monstrous of size as Leviathan himself. His ankles rest on the earth, and his head reaches to the very sky.". :p

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Jfray95 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:06 pm

*duplicate post*
Last edited by Jfray95 on Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:57 am.

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby Prof Kaos » Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:34 pm

I just think it sounds terrible, that's all. Leviathan and Behemoth both sound cool and imposing. My bottom lip is oddly disproportionate to my upper lip and I'm not sure why... doesn't.
1 - Banshee 2 - Behemoth 3 - Mystic Timbers
4 - Vampire 5 - Leviathan 6 - Goliath (La Ronde)
7 - Diamondback 8 - Vortex (CW)
9 - The Beast 10 - Flight of Fear

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby CaptainUnknown » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:27 pm

I wonder if enthusiasts would lose more sh!t if it was or wasn't eventually called My bottom lip is oddly disproportionate to my upper lip and I'm not sure why.
Sweet Screams are Made of This. Who Am I To Disagree?

Parks: 22
Credits: 117 (23 wood/94 steel)
Top Wood: Outlaw Run
Top Steel: Millennium Force

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby Prof Kaos » Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:54 pm

I wouldn't really care. I'd still think it's a bad name, but I'd get over it about the time I hit the bottom of the lift hill for the first time.
1 - Banshee 2 - Behemoth 3 - Mystic Timbers
4 - Vampire 5 - Leviathan 6 - Goliath (La Ronde)
7 - Diamondback 8 - Vortex (CW)
9 - The Beast 10 - Flight of Fear

I just swallowed a whole donkey!

Postby JT325 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:53 pm

My bottom lip is oddly disproportionate to my upper lip and I'm not sure why is a great name, love it! I'm remembering the uproar when the "Batman: The Ride" name was revealed in 1992. It seemed so silly at the time. Kind of still does.
#CPFrontierLift2019

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby lord denning » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:17 am

I am in camp My bottom lip is oddly disproportionate to my upper lip and I'm not sure why.

Ever since Leviathan and Behemoth it is has been fun to speuclate as to when/if/how we can get the final beast. It's got cool backstory. Leans well into the dive or wing coaster concepts

Some generic random Canadian wilderness themed ride like the latest flats is just so uninspired in comparison.
Using Tapatalk

I just made a donkey in No Limits!

Postby Sledgehammer_77 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 8:58 am

For flats and minor coaster I agree on the mediocre names but when it comes to signature coasters CF does a good job at naming and more modernly, theming. Ie. Banshee, Steel Vengence, Twisted Timbers.
I'm all for a really good Canadiana themed and named coaster. Save My bottom lip is oddly disproportionate to my upper lip and I'm not sure why or Renanin for when they replace Flight Deck and Time Warp.
1. Steel Vengance 2. Maverick 3. Behemoth 4. Leviathan 5. Millennium Force

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby thirstydeer » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:11 pm

When My bottom lip is oddly disproportionate to my upper lip and I'm not sure why... or whatever the new dive coaster is going to be called is announced, do you think TPR is going to do another organized trip to the park like they did when Leviathan opened? I bought a ticket to the Leviathan event but ended up being unable to go due to a last minute sickness in my family, and couldn't get a refund. Am hoping for another opportunity for such an event.

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby Married a Canadian » Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:27 pm

Colour me in the "My bottom lip is oddly disproportionate to my upper lip and I'm not sure why" camp. Lets complete the "trilogy".

Having said that, the name of the coaster will have no effect whatsover on the physics, speed, drop, g-force etc, so I really won't get too wound up about whatever they call it.
Top 10 1 X2 2 Tatsu 3 Apollo's Chariot 4 Skyrush 5 Maverick 6 Iron Rattler 7 Leviathan (front row) 8 Phantom's Revenge 9 Millennium Force 10 Manta 11 Saw The ride 12 Mako

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!